Why this poll 
I had introduced some time ago a discussion about adding a link to The Commons Journal in the sidebar, but it did not go on and maybe it was forgotten. I would like to re-introduce a discussion about it. Many main pages (i think only the italian one) haven't got any link to this Journal. For many users that return from holidays or from some days of work, it is very useful to find a quick link to this Journal to let them be up-to-dated. For this reason i propose two polls.
First Poll 
Do you want to add a link to the The Commons Journal in the sidebar?
- --Sublime Negativo 09:49, 24 June 2006 (UTC)...
- --ßøuñçêY2K 09:53, 24 June 2006 (UTC)
- --Tomia 17:28, 24 June 2006 (UTC)
- --dario vet (talk) 19:22, 12 April 2007 (UTC)
- -- The news section of Commons:Community portal would be a perfect place for a teaser of the most recent Commons:Journal news (that way it would replace the old news page). Beside that the left side toolbar should be as lean as possible. Beside that I dislike the poll (please don't let us vote on such things). Arnomane 18:42, 24 June 2006 (UTC)
- --Suisui 19:00, 24 June 2006 (UTC)
- It is silly to pretend this vote is representative when it is only going to reach English speakers (and a minority of users at that) and changing the sidebar affects all languages. If we could install links in just one language then I would support it, I sincerely wish we could do this but at the moment we can't. And I'd like to see an answer or two to my questions on commons talk:journal first. pfctdayelise (translate?) 04:24, 25 June 2006 (UTC)
- Agreed to both Arnomane and pfctdayelise ~~helix84 23:09, 28 June 2006 (UTC)
Second Poll (only if you have voted yes) 
What do you want to call it?
- EVERY LANGUAGE ITS NAME
- --Sublime Negativo 09:51, 24 June 2006 (UTC)...
@Arnomane: I don't want to discuss about your vote, but about polls. What does your sentence mean? A poll is used to count those in favor and those against. I don't think there are good polls and bad polls. I have created this one because the discussion was just put apart. --ßøuñçêY2K 00:23, 25 June 2006 (UTC)