Commons:Photography critiques/September 2007
--Agrajag 13:16, 6 September 2007 (UTC)
- Beautiful, but it is tilt and not very sharp --Simonizer 13:23, 6 September 2007 (UTC)
Is the second one better ? I tried correcting the tilt. I agree the sharpness ain't very good. --Agrajag 08:03, 7 September 2007 (UTC)
which one is better??
those are three different renderings of the same HDRI image: which one is better??
thanks Alessio Damato 08:49, 27 August 2007 (UTC)
- Could I see a straight image? I don't know that this is the best situation for HDRI. Thegreenj 22:13, 3 September 2007 (UTC)
Buildings - modern
- The biggest problem I see is that the sky is severly overexposed in several of the images, and that the perspective is not always straigth. --Agrajag 13:18, 6 September 2007 (UTC)
- The third image has horizontal lines in the sky, it is especially visible in the upper left corner. S Sepp 23:16, 17 September 2007 (UTC)
- Another thing: photos of buildings tend to look much nicer if there is a blue sky. Just keep the sun in your back so it doesn't overexpose. If the sun is in the wrong location, come back later when it is in the right location (if you have the time). S Sepp 23:37, 17 September 2007 (UTC)
Fortified church in Brensbach/Wersau
Does this picture have the technical potential and especially is it enough valuable (btw: is there a clear definition for this term?) for a nomination as QI? -- Reiner Müller 12:29, 28 September 2007 (UTC)
- The lighting is not great, a bit harsh, and the huge shadow is not helping, but it is always worth a try. You are not going to get blasted if it does not get promoted :). Thegreenj 22:20, 29 September 2007 (UTC)
It is a really funny picture, and the timing must've been tricky to get exactly right. The technical quality is moderate, but I personally think the fun motive makes up for much of that in a picture such as this. Good shot ! --Agrajag 08:05, 7 September 2007 (UTC)