Commons:Photoworkshop Nyköping 2010
The conference building
|View this and other nearby images on:
more pictures at Category:IOGT-NTO Nyköping
|View this and other nearby images on:
- Clarion Collection Hotel Kompaniet, sehr teuer
- Hotell Park Inn Rezidor SAS, keine Preisangaben
- Sunlight House, Einzelzimmer ab 80 EUR
- Hotel Lanterna, Einzelzimmer ab 70 EUR
- Scandic Nyköping City, Einzelzimmer ab 65 EUR
To recap the available options:
- SVIF Youth Hostel: double room, 25 euros/person (200 krones) the night.
- Railway hostel: double room, 25 euros/person (200 krones) the night.
- Hotel Ibis: double room: 55 euros/room the night + free parking.
- Clarion Collection Hotel Kompaniet, no prices are available but the hostel is very expensive.
- Hotell Park Inn Rezidor SAS, no prices found.
- Sunlight House, single room starting from 80 EUR.
- Hotel Lanterna, single room starting from 70 EUR.
- Scandic Nyköping City, single room starting from 65 EUR.
Le tableau récapitulatif suivant regroupe les tarifs disponibles.
- Auberge de jeunesse(SVIF Youth Hostel): 25 euros(200 krones) par personne la nuit en chambre double.
- Railway hostel: 25 euros(200 krones) par personne la nuit en chambre double.
- Hotel Ibis: chambre double à 55 euros la nuit + parking gratuit.
- Clarion Collection Hotel Kompaniet, pas de prix disponible mais "très cher".
- Hotell Park Inn Rezidor SAS, pas de prix disponibles.
- Sunlight House, à partir de 80 EUR la nuit.
- Hotel Lanterna, à partir de 70 EUR la nuit pour une chambre solo.
- Scandic Nyköping City, à partir de 65 EUR la nuit.
Nära vandrarhemmet finns dyrare alternativ:
- Clarion Collection Hotel Kompaniet, mycket dyrt
- Hotell Park Inn Rezidor SAS, hittar inga prisuppgifter
- Sunlight House, enkelrum från 790 kr
- Hotel Lanterna, enkelrum från 690 kr
- Scandic Nyköping City, enkelrum från 644 kr
some more pictures at Category:Nyköpings vandrarhem
The city of Nyköping
Pictures at Category:Nyköping
- Basel (BSL) (i.d.R. Di + Sa)
- Bratislava/Wien (BTS) (i.d.R. Di + Do + Sa)
- Berlin-Schönefeld (SXF)
- Bremen (BRE)
- Düsseldorf-Weeze (NRN)
- Frankfurt-Hahn (HHN)
- Hamburg-Lübeck (LBC)
- Karlsruhe-Baden (FKB) (i.d.R. Mi + So)
- Klagenfurt (KLU)
- Memmingen (FMM)
Eine vollständige Liste aller angeflogenen Ziele findet sich hier.Im etwa 60km entfernten Norrköping befindet sich ein weiterer Regionalflugplatz mit Direktverbindungen u.a. nach Kopenhagen, München, Helsinki und Visby. Der Flugplan befindet sich hier.
L'aéroport de Stockholm Norrköping est à 60km.
- Ryanair flyger fra Rygge-Moss till Stockholm-Skavsta (=Nyköping).
- Med bil, kjør E18 Oslo-Karlstad-Örebro (330 km), E20 Örebro-Kumla (20 km) og riksvei 52 Kumla-Katrineholm-Nyköping (130 km).
- Med jernbanen er alternativ 1: Oslo-Hallsberg-Katrineholm-Södertälje-(Stockholm)-Nyköping
- og alternativ 2: Oslo-Hallsberg-Katrineholm og buss Katrineholm-Nyköping (75 minuter, 81 SEK) med Länstrafiken Sörmanland.
Programme topics (suggestions)
Wants to learn
|Besichtigung des F11 Museums||Guided tour F11 Museum/Camera exhibition, Sunday 13:30||Ta en titt på F11 Museet?||Prolineserver|
|Fototour durch Nyköping||Photo tour around Nyköping||Foto-rundtur i staden|
|Bildschirm kalibrieren, was sind Profile für Monitore, Papier usw. Was sind Farbräume usw. 60 min.||monitor calibration, what are profiles for monitors, paper etc., what is a colour space etc., appr. 60 min.||Färgkalibrering av bildskärm, profiler för skärmar, papper o.s.v. Vad är färgrymder o.s.v. 60 minuter||Raboe001|
|Photoshop: SmartObjects & Smart Filters||Photoshop: SmartObjects & Smart Filters||Photoshop: SmartObjects & Smart Filters||RalfR|
|Urheberrecht, Fotorecht und Lizenzierung in Europa||Copyright laws, photo laws and licensing in Europe||Upphovsrätt, bildrättigheter och licensiering i Europa||RalfR|
|OpenStreetMap - Einführung, mapping party, Nyköping fotografieren und kartieren||OpenStreetMap - introduction, mapping party, covering Nyköping in maps and photos||OpenStreetMap - introduktion, mapping party, kartlägg och fotografera Nyköping|
|Bücher und Dokumente für Wikisource digitalisieren||Digitize books and documents for Wikisource||Digitalisera böcker och dokument för Wikisource|
|Menschen, bessere Portraits fotografieren||People, taking better portrait photos||Människor, ta bättre porträttfoto||RalfR|
|Halbtagessausflug Femöre Festung||Half day trip to Femöre Fortress||Halvdagsutflykt till Femörefortet|
|Panoramafotografie||Panoramic photography||Panoramafotografering||Eva K.|
|Spiegelreflex Sensorreinigung||DSLR sensor cleaning||rensa systemkameras bildsensorer||Prolineserver|
|Tonaufnahme, Video, Mikrofonen||Sound recording, video, microphones||Ljudinspelning, video, mikrofoner||Juliana|
|Stapelverarbeitung/Automatisierung mit Gimp||Batchprocessing/scripting with Gimp||Prolineserver|
|Introduction to Gimp||Prolineserver|
|Panoramical creation under ubuntu (using hugin/enblend/gimp & other related tools)||...||esby|
The registration for the First European Fotoworkshop is now open. Probably there will be no attendence fee, but accomodation and lunch/dinner have to be paid partly. The number of participants is limited by the number of available rooms. We have about 15 rooms that can be flexibly arranged for 1 to 6 persons determining the total number of participants. By default please try to get at least two persons in one room.
If you wish there are also some hotels around. In this case, just note it in the main registration form, you don't need to pick a room number.
The total limit is preliminary fixed to 50 participants in the Workshop, lets see how large the interest is actually.
Since Sweden is a very family-friendly country and you will sacrifice your time on Easter for Wikipedia, you are warmly welcome to bring your family with you. If there is enough interest (and somebody is willing to organize), there may be an extra tourist program for them. You have also the possibility to stay in Stockholm before/after the workshop, if you are interested we may support you with the organization of this.
If you think you cannot afford the traveling and/or fee you may ask Wikimedia Deutschland or your local Wikimedia chapter for support. In this case, don't hesitate to contact the coordinator of the community budget User:Elya using firstname.lastname@example.org. More information (unfortunately only in German) is available under de:Wikipedia:Wikimedia_Deutschland_e.V./Community-Budget. It goes without saying that all information is handled strictly confidential, not even the organizers of the Workshop will know about it.
|#||User||Languages||double/single room/hotel request||room number||family?||arrival (date, time, at)||flight, from||departure (date, time, at)||flight, to||confirmation (to be filled in by organizers)|
|1||Marcela||de, es-2, ru-1, en-0.1||double||1||/1||1.4., 14:20, ARN||AB8102, TXL||6.4. 15:00, ARN||AB8103, 16:35, TXL||booked|
|2||Prolineserver||de, en-3, sv-2, fr-1||2||/0||1.4., 18:00, Nyköping||(train/car?), Stockholm||6.4., 9:00, Nyköping||(train/car?), Stockholm||booked|
|3||Eva K.||de, en-3, nl-1||double||3||/1||2.4., 11:00, NYO||FR4132, HHN||6.4., 10:00, NYO||FR4133, HHN||booked|
|4||Mirko Junge||de, en-3||2||/0||1.4., 22:30, NYO||FR9702, LBC||6.4., 19:05, NYO||FR9701, LBC||booked|
|5||Julica||de, hu-4||4||1.4., 14:20, ARN||AB8102, TXL||6.4. 15:00, ARN||AB8103, 16:35, TXL||booked|
|6||KS aus F||de, en-3, fr-1||double||3||/1||2.4., 11:00, NYO||FR4132, HHN||6.4., 10:00, NYO||FR4133, HHN||booked|
|7||Anna K.||de, ru-2, en-1||double||1||/1||1.4., 14:20, ARN||AB8102, TXL||6.4. 15:00, ARN||AB8103, 16:35, TXL||booked|
|8||Cecil||de, en-3||?||4||/0||1.4., 16:30, NRK||FC0635, HEL||6.4. 10:45, NRK||FC0632, HEL||booked|
|9||Eva R. (Model)||de||5||/0||1.4., 12:10, NRK||BRE||4.4. 20:30, NRK||BRE||booked|
|10||Josefine (Model)||de||?||5||/0||1.4., 12:10, NRK||BRE||4.4. 20:30, NRK||BRE||booked|
|11||esby||fr, en-3, de-1||? no importance as long I can sleep in the bed :D||6||/0||2.4., 17:10, NYO||MRS, Marseille MP2 airport||5.4., 19:30, NYO||MRS, Marseille MP2 airport||booked|
|12||serigne diagne.||fr, en-0-1||2||6||/0||1.4. ARN||???||???||???||booked|
|13||MikeCollinson||en, es-1, jp-1||any||/0||2.4., 17:0??, Nyköping||(train/bicycle?), Stockholm||4.4., morning, Nyköping||(train/bicycle?), Stockholm|
|#||username||en, sv-3, fr-1||roomsize||room#||/1||1.4., 20:15, NYO||AB1234, airport||5.4., 6:00, NYO||AB1235, airport|
At a maximum, 6 persons can be in one room. Please fill up partly occupied rooms first. Families should not occupy more than one room without any special reason. As we are in Sweden, all rooms strictly non-smoker rooms.
|room #||maximum||usernames||hostel (*)||confirmation (*)||from||to|
|1||2?||Marcela, Anna K.||1.4.||6.4.|
|2||2||Prolineserver, Mirko Junge, ...||1.4.||6.4.|
|3||2 only||Eva K., KS aus F||2.4.||6.4.|
|5||2||Eva R., Josefine||1.4.||4.4.|
|8||6||MikeCollinson (happy to share/change)||2.4||4.4|
Don't forget to fill in one of the kitchen times-otherwise your registration will not be confirmed.
|Thursday||dinner||2||Eva K., ???|
|Friday||breakfast||2||Mirko Junge, you!!!|
Since there will be no breakfast at the youth hostel, and we have a quite large kitchen with enough dishes and a dish washer, we plan to organize the food at least for breakfast and one meal per day ourselves. So everybody is supposed to helps once, it is not to much load and we have some extra fun. In order to plan it would be nice to know if what everybody prefers for breakfast and dinner, how much coffee is needed etc.
|#||User||vegetarian||coffe/tea per day||breakfast||dinner||helps in kitchen (day/time)|
|2||Prolineserver||no||1 tea||2-3 bread rolls, jam, milk||tba||(organization)|
|3||Eva K.||no||some very big cappuccino||no jam, no milk||tba|
|4||KS aus F||no||some very big cappuccino||no jam, no mild||tba|
|5||esby||no||tea or coffee||either nothing or some bread||tba||sat breakfeast|
|6||MikeCollinson||no||3 coffee||Gluten Fri||Gluten Fri||Sun breakfeast|
Please put items you we should buy for breakfast and dinner in this list. Items that are not in this list until 1st of april will not be available during the photo workshop! One person = one full portion per day for 4 days. --Prolineserver (talk) 20:19, 30 March 2010 (UTC)
- coffe (two packets)
- moka for espresso
- black tea, sugar (1 person)
- sweetener (1 person)
- condensed coffee milk (2 persons)
- bread white (1 person)
- bread grey (3 persons)
- Jam (any preferences)? (1 person breakfast)
- Lätta (1 person breakfast, 1 person dinner)
- cheese (1 person dinner)
- 10 eggs (0.5 persons)
- orange juice
- Syrup (1 person)
- ham (1 person)
- fruits like apples, oranges, pears, mangos (2 persons)
- carbonated mineral water (2 persons)
- knäckebröd (2 persons)
- curd / sour cream (1 person)
- corned beef / turkey saussage (2 persons)
- smoked fish without sugar (2 persons)
- Graved Lachs
- einen halben Fisch kaufen (je nach Preis reicht auch 1/4)
- grobes Meersalz (nur das, kein "normales", das geht nicht!) 1 kg
- Merrettich (Kren)
- Spritessig (kein Weinessig)
- Öl (besser was anständiges, Kürbis, Diestel, Erdnuß, Raps, kein Olivenöl, Sonnenblumen nur, wenn das andere zu teuer ist)
- eine Knolle Knoblauch
I'll start then,
- Good points:
- A very friendly meeting, without not much pressure or anything like that.
- The building, in overall, the place, was, in my opinion, very adequate.
- The F11 museum visit was a very good idea, I guess the associated category will be having pictures on Commons in a few days/weeks.
- The discussions about OpenStreetMap were interesting, in my opinion.
- Bad points:
- The visits on the saturday took, in my opinion, too much time. I felt more like a tourist on this particular day.
- The language barrier was, in my opinion, a problem, while I can read english without problems, I am not used to listening to it, if I add the sickness, the stuttering and the stress, I might have been en-1 for talking on the saturday. it is mainly my problems, now when the discussions were in german, I could not do much except waiting for those to end while trying to understand a few part. I think the problem was also for Serigne. I guess the main issue here was the too low number of the people coming to the workshop, I was informed of the meeting just one month before, I assume some other people did not come because of the short delay, I guess with more people, the language barriere would have been less a problem.
- I'd assume that the payments should be done on arrival and not when we depart, as with more people, this can lead to problems.
- I guess that for the first meeting, it is still a good overall result.
- Have to agree with Esby on all four of his good points. Really liked the F11 museum and the presentation of Mike about Openstreetmap (bought the necessary GPS-stuff the day after arriving home). The cooking was always great (Thanks to those who were doing it).
- Already mentioned that on (I think) Sunday: yes, the weather was great, but if I just wanted to run around taking pictures I would not have needed to fly to a workshop. Or we could have at least done something with all those pictures like presenting them and getting comments on how to make them better. Photographing the way I always do without any comments on what I could have done better is not what I consider practial training.
- Relying on people to bring basic presentation stuff: if the meeting facility (which was otherwise great) does not provide everything for presentations, than those things should be rented locally. Not having a video projector just because the person who wanted to bring one had to cancel last-minute was not a good situation and probably one of the reasons why we had no theory until Sunday afternoon.
- To have the workshop on Easter and therefore more time was a good idea.
- To have the workshop on Easter and therefore only a few people wanted to come was a bad idea.
- The house and accomodacation were fine
- Information about OSM was interesting, also visiting the F11 museum
- Due to limited baggage on flight travels I wasn't able to bring my own computer. I'd prefer to have some more local equipment next time
- If we were doing sightseeing it should be guided
- As we had the models there and the weather was fine, it was okay to be out longer and work with them on Saturday
- --Eva K. is evil 22:28, 12 April 2010 (UTC)