Commons:Picture of the Year/2010/Eligibility/en
are you eligible to vote?
- Users must have an account, at any Wikimedia project, which was registered before [UTC].
- This user account must have at least 200 edits on any single Wikimedia project before (that is before 2010-12-31 24:00 [UTC]). Please check your account eligibility at the POTY 2010 Contest Eligibility tool.
- Users must vote with an account meeting the above requirements either on Commons or another Wikimedia project. For other Wikimedia projects, the account must be attached to the user's Commons account through SUL.
- Even if a user has multiple eligible accounts, each user can only cast votes from one account.
- Votes from IP users will be considered invalid.
- Votes cast by ineligible users/accounts, multiple/duplicate votes cast in violation of the rules, sock-puppeting, and any other violations of the rules for voting in this competition, or of the established basic rules & practices for voting at Wikimedia projects will result in the votes being invalidated, and may result in the user being banned from further participation in the competition and/or other repercussions as necessary/appropriate at the discretion of the organizing committee members and site administrators.
Note: Please include your name on the list of voters, so your vote can be checked automatically by a bot.
Look through galleries for the current round of voting (please take the time to look at all the pictures in any category you choose to vote in!), click the "Vote" button below any image you wish to support
In the first round, eligible users may vote for as many images as they wish to support (one vote per image).
The first round Category winners, second places and the top 10 overall will advance to the final voting round. If a category winner or second place also happens to be in the top 10, it qualifies in two ways, reducing the total number of finalists.
In the final round each eligible user is allowed to vote only once, for only one of the finalist images.