Nature and natural sciences 
- I am sorry becuase I do not well in English. I want two pictures about physics:
- A new spring balance.
- A new balance.
- Can someone create something like the diagram in Figure 2.8 here, so that I can use it at w:Laser diffraction analysis. Thanks, Mesoderm (talk) 05:53, 1 February 2011 (UTC)
looking for a video of fluorine reacting 
Can anyone help here...or point me to more places to ask for help?
I want a video (or perhaps a photo) of fluorine gas reacting with something. There is nothing PD (or even that I can think of as an easy donation). Looking for something like in the videos below. Will go into a Wiki Featured Article Candidate. Either someone to make it for us or who has it.
Lime water 
- I suggest you contact the author and ask him/her to release the picture under a free license. --Leyo 10:50, 18 February 2012 (UTC)
Animals and zoology 
- Corynorhinus townsendii virginianus, Virginia big-eared bat (endangered), for list. 184.108.40.206 02:45, 27 March 2012 (UTC)
- Circus cyaneus - specifically better picture of adult male.
- Falco amurensis
- Gallinago media
- Phylloscopus bonelli
- Melanocorypha bimaculata
- Phylloscopus orientalis
- Pterodroma feae
- Puffinus mauretanicus
- Blue-capped Ifrita --Archangel (talk) 17:34, 14 March 2011 (UTC)
- If anyone can take a picture of the dodo head/skull and foot in the Oxford Museum, it would be very nice for the article. Also, if anyone comes across the National Museum in Prague, there's a fake dodo with some bones under it, a photo of these bones would be appreciated. FunkMonk (talk) 19:03, 11 June 2012 (UTC)
- Latrodectus pallidus: From this animal, there is only one picture, and a bad stamp design. Since one could still, better pictures or more pure, I suggest, for example, before continuing to use than this, this and this picture.--Prianteltix (talk) 12:53, 11 August 2010 (UTC)
- Peacock spider (Maratus volans): There is no picture of this spider on any wiki project. There are good pictures on this site, however they are quite possibly copyrighted, as stated on the bottom of this site. --Archangel (talk) 19:56, 31 January 2011 (UTC)
Neoglyphea neocaledonica 
Domestic cats of recognized breeds 
- Images in Category:Cat breeds and Category:Turkish Van are not good enough? --Leyo 16:21, 30 July 2009 (UTC)
- No they aren't good enough, specially for the wanted classic type: Red and white Van patterned. 220.127.116.11 11:46, 10 June 2010 (UTC)
Domestic cats by color 
More pictures of cinnamon and fawn cats18.104.22.168 11:46, 10 June 2010 (UTC)
Some good blue tabby cats who are not ticked tabby (Abyssinians) 22.214.171.124 11:46, 10 June 2010 (UTC)
Pedigreed cats in the colors caramel, lilac based caramel, fawn based caramel and apricot (I found no pictures at all) 126.96.36.199 11:46, 10 June 2010 (UTC)
Some more rare color combinations like chocolate silver tabby. 188.8.131.52 11:46, 10 June 2010 (UTC)
Golden Persians. 184.108.40.206 11:46, 10 June 2010 (UTC)
Domestic cats by pattern 
Marbled (this pattern is recognised in the Australian Mist breed) cats. 220.127.116.11 16:31, 21 January 2011 (UTC)
A very special cat: A spotted tabby sphinx cat. I saw a non-free picture of one, and it was awesome! 18.104.22.168 09:19, 11 February 2011 (UTC)
Cat behaviour 
Swimming cats. Maybe a classic Turkish Van swimming? 22.214.171.124 11:46, 10 June 2010 (UTC)
Iriomote Cat 
I need a diagram of the composite fossil of the so called Archaeoraptor, similar to the diagram on this page on the right with the caption "B. Map of slab face". You can also have a look at the original fossil, just for comparison. Can anybody draw it, please? Thank you very much. Jan.Kamenicek (talk) 21:44, 11 March 2010 (UTC)
- Need pictures of a horse wearing a leather halter, one wearing shipping boots, one wearing a protective head covering, as well as one loading onto a trailer.
- Racking Horse, state horse of Alabama, for main article and list. 126.96.36.199 02:38, 27 March 2012 (UTC)
- Carolina Marsh Tacky, heritage horse of South Carolina, for main article and list. 188.8.131.52 02:38, 27 March 2012 (UTC)
Crab-eating Raccoon 
- An image to illustrate this article: en:Kouprey. Thank you in advance for any help. --184.108.40.206 01:36, 3 August 2008 (UTC)
- Is this photo suitable: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jessyh/2160581542/ Richard001 (talk) 08:07, 8 October 2008 (UTC)
- An image for the Greek Harehound.
- Syrian Hamsters: I am going to be working on Syrian hamster variations in August and I'd like to have more images to illustrate the article with. There are numerous different varieties of hamsters so if you have a pet that doesn't look like any of those already on Commons, please upload a picture of it. Also, if you have a better quality image of one of the varieties already on Commons, please upload it. I will be searching through Flickr myself for suitable images but if you find one yourself, I'd be very grateful if you'd import it. Thank you --tb240904 Talk • Edits 21:13, 15 July 2010 (UTC)
Human body 
- Higher quality images are needed for w:Tan line. The images there are embarrassingly poor quality and this must be a common enough subject of photography that good images abound. Edgeweyes (talk) 19:12, 13 October 2010 (UTC)
- Image of somebody (preferably a Japanese child) pulling an akanbe face (like this little girl). Or perhaps even an anime drawing of somebody doing the gesture. --Prosperosity (talk) 12:30, 24 May 2010 (UTC)
- I want a picture of an HF burn
I have written to 4 people who had images and have not gotten a donation. Actually it is hard to find that many even non-free images. Please help me. I am usually pretty damned resourceful...but this is kicking my ass. give me some ideas or help...
- The Flower of Kent apple tree at Woolsthorpe Manor in Woolsthorpe-by-Colsterworth, near Grantham, Lincolnshire, England. (Birthplace of Isaac Newton) This is a National Trust Heritage Tree. See   --Mu301 (talk) 12:39, 13 August 2009 (UTC)
- A line drawing of w:Arabidopsis thaliana showing botanical detail. --Dan Bolser (talk) 11:08, 14 March 2013 (UTC)
Nemesia strumosa 
- Image of crude oil, not inside a bottle like here. --Leyo 18:53, 6 November 2008 (UTC)
- Image of mineral Illite. --Archangel (talk) 11:49, 26 February 2011 (UTC)