Commons:Wiki Loves Monuments 2012 in Cambodia
Wiki Loves Monuments the photo contest that drew 172,305 entries from over 5,000 participants in 18 European countries in 2011 is now global and in Cambodia.
The contest gives everyone the opportunity to discover and showcase our country’s rich heritage at the same time get a chance to win prizes and compete with the world’s best in the International Round of the competition.
Anyone who has a digital camera (including cellphone or tablet cameras) can participate in the world’s largest photo contest. With hundreds of sites listed in Cambodian Heritage (to check if such list exists with Ministry of Fine Arts) scattered all over the country, all it takes is to capture images and upload it at the event website.
Wiki Loves Monuments 2012 in Cambodia
Photo entries must be:
- Self-taken from September 1, 2011 to September 30, 2012 and at least 3MB in size.
- Uploaded at www.wikilovesmonuments.kh from September 1 to 30, 2012 using a registered account.
- Freely licensed using CC-BY-SA 3.0 or a freer license.
- Contain a site identified in Ministry of Fine Arts-Built Heritage list.
- Contain a short description of the subject.
- Does not contain any identifiable marks of the photographer.
- Has not undergone any extreme external software alteration or manipulation (cloning, masking, layering, etc.).
- Has not won in any previous competition.
|Usefulness in Wikipedia||10%|
|4th to 10th Place||-|
Co-Organizers & Partners
Wiki Loves Monuments Cambodia 2012 is co-organized by Khmer Wikipedia Team and Cambodia Photography Club (CPC).
- Ministry of Culture and Fine Arts
- Ministry of Information
- Bophana Center
Post your questions here.
|Wiki Loves Monuments 2012|
|Participating countries - Timeline - Progress - Documentation - Tools - FAQ - Media - - Communication - Highlighted pictures