Commons:Wiki Loves Monuments 2012 in India
Wiki Loves Monuments 2012 in India will be organized by Wikimedia India
The Wiki Loves Monuments 2012 will be a global public photo contest around monuments, organized by Wikimedia chapters and groups. In 2010, the contest was organized for the first time in the Netherlands, and in 2011 it was organized in 18 European countries.
The India community also hopes to participate in Wiki Loves Monuments 2012, a follow up event to the that were organized so far in different parts of the world and different cities in India till 2011. Come 2012, we as community members hope to join the international Wiki Loves Monuments. So, if you want to participate in this nation-wide event and contribute your images under a free license, BE BOLD and sign up! Put your name in the volunteer section below. We also hope to have a Wiki on Commons too, to document all the events.
If you don’t want to read all this, just click GET STARTED
The basic concept is that people are invited to upload images of monumental objects under a free license for usage on Wikipedia. We want to try to get complete lists of these monuments on Wikipedia, including photos - giving a great and unique overview of the cultural heritage in each country. This, in turn, will also help complete many articles relating to India.
This page is intended to help coordinate the Indian component to the 2012 Wiki Loves Monuments. If you want to volunteer, please feel free to add your name below!
- Contact:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wiki Loves Monuments project in India: email@example.com
- Wiki Loves Monuments global mailing lists: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Round 2
- Wiki Loves Monuments India Upload Wizard
- Upload Time
List of requested photos
The following teams are listed. Details of duties/responsibilities are given below. The one minute fact sheet about Wiki Loves Monuments here(PDF)
||Verify the licenses of images which were not uploaded by the copyright holders.
OTRS generally has a backlog of 2-3 weeks.
Prioritize the tickets from WLM and process them faster.
||Getting the list done and co-ordinate in English Wikipedia||naveenpf|
||Getting the list done and co-ordinate in Kannada Wikipedia||Omshivaprakash|
||Getting the list done and co-ordinate in Odia Wikipedia|
||Getting the list done and co-ordinate in Marathi Wikipedia||Krutikaa|
State Level Coordination (Outreach)
||Activities in Delhi|
||Activities in Karnataka||naveenpf,Omshivaprakash|
||Activities in Maharashtra||Abhishek Suryawanshi
||Activities in Odisha||Srikant Kedia|
||Activities in Andhra Pradesh||Abhijith Jayanthi
Volunteers to help organize
See also Volunteers.
- Jaydeep Vekariya
- Prad2609 (talk) 03:42, 19 December 2011 (UTC)
- AshLin (talk) 04:25, 19 December 2011 (UTC)
- AroundTheGlobe (talk) 05:46, 19 December 2011 (UTC)
- Srikeit (Talk | Email)
- Yann (talk) 16:43, 20 December 2011 (UTC)
- Rangilo Gujarati (talk) 14:27, 21 December 2011 (UTC)
- Debastein (talk) 18:07, 21 December 2011 (UTC)
- me.aragorn184.108.40.206 09:23, 27 December 2011 (UTC)
- -- Karthik Nadar (talk) 05:36, 4 January 2012 (UTC)
- Rameshng (talk)
- Sreejith K (talk) 14:23, 23 February 2012 (UTC)
- Sohan (talk)
- kondi talk/contribs
- Krutikaa (talk)
- --Srikant Kedia
- --Deepakpandey028 (talk) 17:21, 27 June 2012 (UTC)
- --Jnanaranjan sahu (talk) 19:39, 27 June 2012 (UTC)
- --Kannan Shanmugam--Fotokannan (talk) 00:51, 28 June 2012 (UTC)
- Blue Rasberry (talk) 13:30, 30 July 2012 (UTC)
- Pavithrah (talk) 18:18, 3 August 2012 (UTC)
- --ViswaPrabha (വിശ്വപ്രഭ) (talk) 17:49, 5 August 2012 (UTC)
- Subhashish Panigrahi (talk)
- Rajnikant Sharma (talk)
- Kenneth Cyrus (talk)
- Arunram (talk)
- Abhijith Jayanthi
- Harsh Kothari
- ~ Omshivaprakash /talk/Contributions 19:04, 2 September 2012 (UTC)
|Wiki Loves Monuments 2012|
|Participating countries - Timeline - Progress - Documentation - Tools - FAQ - Media - - Communication - Highlighted pictures