Write a message on this page to comment on the list's postings. Sign your post by typing four tildes after the message: ~~~~.'
j'ais esseye de me connecter, a mon grand regret sans succes, car je n'ai pu recopier le code qui m'a ete attribue. donc je ne peux me connecter.
- EN: What is your email address? I can subscribe you.
- FR: quel est votre email address ? Je peux vous ajouter à la liste d'abonnés. --pfctdayelise (说什么?) 09:21, 21 March 2007 (UTC)
Ok, a stupid thing. I wish I could have the image itself, not just a link. --Elitre 22:42, 1 April 2007 (UTC)
- :) That's not so stupid. But you're better off using the RSS feed or some 'wget' trick for that. It would just be a big waste of bandwidth to mail out an image each day, to hundreds (now over 200, and only young) subscribers. Some of these images are like 5 or 8mb. Any many people wouldn't like to wait so long to download the mail. --pfctdayelise (说什么?) 13:39, 2 April 2007 (UTC)
Why not add an image in JPEG format preview size into the emails? If you make it average of 5KB it won't take up too much bandwidth.18.104.22.168 11:57, 10 August 2007 (UTC)
- Well, this list already goes to around 700 people. So... I still don't think it's a great idea. :) pfctdayelise (说什么?) 12:39, 10 August 2007 (UTC)
it's not *that* great 
Rogers Center featured three days in a row? —22.214.171.124 04:07, 17 January 2008 (UTC)
- Just got the link for the third consecutive day... something must be broken! --Cpl Syx 04:11, 17 January 2008 (UTC)
third day with the same image...why?
Rogers Center 
I just thought I would let you know that I have been receiving the same picture for the past few days. On how interesting the Rogers Center is, I like to see other pictures.
Thanks!! 126.96.36.199 14:14, 18 January 2008 (UTC)
Los Angeles following Rogers Center ! 
Hi, Picture LosAngeles04 is following thes same way than Rogers Center... I received it for the second time. Sorry for the bad news, but something must be wrong, again. Nice picture though :-) Ubik3 17:55, 20 January 2008 (UTC)
Not Recieving 
Hi there. I have not recieved the Pic of the Day since the 24th of this month. Hope it be possible to get that fixed. My account on the english wikipedia is Senorelroboto. Please respond on my talk page if it isnt too much trouble.--188.8.131.52 01:47, 31 January 2008 (UTC)
- Same problem here, I haven't received one in ages... --Cpl Syx 03:13, 8 March 2008 (UTC)
I recieved todays daily-image mail 20 times. how can i stop this?
- Same problem, i've not received the mail since July 04, Regards --Alex - Baffo (talk) 08:08, 8 July 2009 (UTC)
Image in email 
Hi. I like Wikimedia's daily image but I'd like it much more if the image was shown right away in my email (i.e. without having to click the link). Is there such a mailing list available? Any plans to make one or transform the current one to 'picture embedded in email'? Thanks. 184.108.40.206 14:56, 22 August 2009 (UTC)
- You can access the picture-version of the Picture of the Day via RSS. If you really want it as email, I suggest you take one of these RSS links and use a "RSS to email" converter service. There are many such services to be found on Google. Hope that helps --pfctdayelise (说什么?) 06:25, 23 August 2009 (UTC)
Not receiving pictures since the 24th of August. Please advise. Thank you220.127.116.11 04:44, 30 August 2009 (UTC)
Same problem here - since about August 24, 2009.
DESCRIPTION EN FRANÇAIS 
SOUVENT ON N'A PAS LA DESCRIPTION EN FRANÇAIS
ELLE EST ENCHINOIS EN ALLEMAGNE ETC...POUTANT
NOUS SOMME 1 MILIONS DE QUÉBÉCOIS EN AMÉRIQUE DU NORD
MERCI D'AVANCE RÉAL
Porqué la descricción no se hace tambien en Español? Yo no sé idiomas.
- I'm sorry, I don't speak French or Spanish. However, you can add translations for upcoming pictures by visiting Commons:Picture of the day, clicking on any redlinks for your language, and writing your translation in the edit box and hitting save. --pfctdayelise (说什么?) 13:11, 8 November 2009 (UTC)
current image 
hello, this always worked before, but today's nifty bug came through distorted:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Daily-image-l18.104.22.168 00:59, 1 December 2009 (UTC)
- Hello, what distortion are you referring to? The email and the picture look fine to me. --pfctdayelise (说什么?) 05:09, 1 December 2009 (UTC)
Mailman not seeing commons FP list anymore? 
Mailing list stuck at image of Jan 22, 2012 
- Can someone e-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org describing the issue? I don't know how the mailing list compiles its contents so I can't help here. -- Rillke(q?) 10:50, 24 January 2013 (UTC)
Same Image 
I've been receiving the same image for several days