From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Time lapse of the Poppy robot hand being printed on a Makerbot Replicator 2.
||Steve Nguyen, Alexandre Le Falher, Matthieu Lapeyre
I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby publish it under the following license:
|This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported license.
- You are free:
- to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to remix – to adapt the work
- Under the following conditions:
- attribution – You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||10:34, 21 April 2014||20 s, 1,920 × 1,080 (4.69 MB)||Matthieulapeyre (talk | contribs)||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
The following 2 pages link to this file:
Transcode statusUpdate transcode status
|Status||Transcode derivative description||Download derivative|
|Completed transcode 07:18, 15 October 2014||Full HD downloadable WebM (1080P)|
|Completed transcode 10:34, 21 April 2014||Low bandwidth Ogg video (160P)|
|Completed transcode 10:34, 21 April 2014||Web streamable Ogg video (360P)|
|Completed transcode 10:35, 21 April 2014||Web streamable WebM (360P)|
|Completed transcode 10:35, 21 April 2014||Web streamable Ogg video (480P)|
|Completed transcode 10:35, 21 April 2014||Web streamable WebM (480P)|
|Completed transcode 10:35, 21 April 2014||High quality downloadable WebM (720P)|