From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Bauxite being digested by washing with a hot solution of Sodium Hydroxide at 175 °C under pressure at National Aluminium Company, Nalconagar.
- This work was created by Subhashish Panigrahi. You are free to use it for any purpose as long as you credit me properly.
- If you are the subject of the picture and would like to schedule another shoot.
- If you're unsure about how you can use this picture.
- If you use this image outside of Wikimedia projects, I would be happy to hear from you.
- If you use this image in a printed publication, I would love to get a copy for my archives.
I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby publish it under the following license:
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||11:20, 28 December 2013||37 s, 1,280 × 720 (8.98 MB)||Psubhashish (talk | contribs)||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
There are no pages that link to this file.
Transcode statusUpdate transcode status
|Status||Transcode derivative description||Download derivative|
|Completed transcode 01:55, 22 February 2014||Low bandwidth Ogg video (160P)|
|Completed transcode 01:55, 22 February 2014||Web streamable Ogg video (360P)|
|Completed transcode 11:22, 28 December 2013||Web streamable WebM (360P)|
|Completed transcode 11:22, 28 December 2013||Web streamable Ogg video (480P)|
|Completed transcode 11:23, 28 December 2013||Web streamable WebM (480P)|
|Completed transcode 11:24, 28 December 2013||High quality downloadable WebM (720P)|