File:Heather Ford talking about "Where does Wikipedia Get Its Information From" at WikiSym 2013, Hong Kong.oga
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Heather Fordtalking about "Where does Wikipedia Get Its Information From" at WikiSym 2013, Hong Kong
I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby publish it under the following license:
- This work was created by Subhashish Panigrahi. You are free to use it for any purpose as long as you credit me properly.
- If you are the subject of the picture and would like to schedule another shoot.
- If you're unsure about how you can use this picture.
- If you use this image outside of Wikimedia projects, I would be happy to hear from you.
- If you use this image in a printed publication, I would love to get a copy for my archives.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||06:37, 6 August 2013||8 min 1 s (47 KB)||Psubhashish (talk | contribs)||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
The following page links to this file:
Transcode statusUpdate transcode status
|Status||Transcode derivative description||Download derivative|