File:History of Australia, Rusden 1897.djvu
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Original file (4,242 × 5,259 pixels, file size: 63.93 MB, MIME type: image/vnd.djvu, 658 pages)
English: Book, "History of Australia". Second edition. Published in three volumes.
|Author||Rusden, George William, 1819-1903|
First edition published 1883
||This media file is in the public domain in the United States. This applies to U.S. works where the copyright has expired, often because its first publication occurred prior to January 1, 1923. See this page for further explanation.
||This image might not be in the public domain outside of the United States; this especially applies in the countries and areas that do not apply the rule of the shorter term for US works, such as Canada, Mainland China (not Hong Kong or Macao), Germany, Mexico, and Switzerland. The creator and year of publication are essential information and must be provided. See Wikipedia:Public domain and Wikipedia:Copyrights for more details.|
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||04:14, 11 February 2013||4,242 × 5,259, 658 pages (63.93 MB)||Moondyne||scan pages /206 & /207 were duplicated. deleted|
|15:22, 10 February 2013||4,242 × 5,259, 660 pages (64.16 MB)||Moondyne||scan pages 7&8 were duplicated. deleted|
|14:04, 10 February 2013||4,242 × 5,259, 662 pages (64.18 MB)||Moondyne||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on en.wikisource.org
- Index:History of Australia, Rusden 1897.djvu
- Page:History of Australia, Rusden 1897.djvu/1
- Page:History of Australia, Rusden 1897.djvu/2
- Page:History of Australia, Rusden 1897.djvu/3
- Page:History of Australia, Rusden 1897.djvu/4
- Page:History of Australia, Rusden 1897.djvu/658
- Page:History of Australia, Rusden 1897.djvu/657
- Page:History of Australia, Rusden 1897.djvu/656
- Page:History of Australia, Rusden 1897.djvu/655
- Page:History of Australia, Rusden 1897.djvu/654