File:In a democracy we need a participated approach to development-- TVP.webmsd.webm
English: Montek Singh Ahluwalia ,
Montek Singh Ahluwalia (born November 24, 1943) is a prominent Indian economic policy-maker. He was a Member of the Indian Planning Commission in the NDA Government from 1998. He became the first Director of the Independent Evaluation Office, International Monetary Fund (IMF) on July 9, 2001. On June 16, 2004, he was appointed as Deputy Chairman of the Planning Commission by the UPA and was reappointed to the post by the Government on June 5, 2009 by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.
|Date||New Delhi, India, March 2010|
Interview on Youtube ⇒ playlist
I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby publish it under the following license:
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||10:54, 26 December 2012||37 s, 480 × 270 (3.43 MB)||Rahulkepapa||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikibooks.org
- Development Cooperation Handbook/The participatory approach
- Development Cooperation Handbook/Issues/How can local policy actors contribute to the achievement of MDGs and other global policy objectives?
- Development Cooperation Handbook/Issues/Does international aid really benefits the target populations?
- Development Cooperation Handbook/Issues/How to design and manage successful cooperation programmes?
- Development Cooperation Handbook/The video resources linked to this handbook/Episode 2 - MDG 2: Achieve universal primary education
- Development Cooperation Handbook/Interviews/Montek Singh Ahluwalia
Transcode statusUpdate transcode status
|Status||Transcode derivative description||Download derivative|
|Completed transcode 03:39, 23 February 2014||Low bandwidth Ogg video (160P)|
|Completed transcode 11:09, 26 December 2012||Web streamable Ogg video (480P)|