File:Source Problems in English History.djvu
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Original file (1,747 × 2,620 pixels, file size: 8.1 MB, MIME type: image/vnd.djvu, 456 pages)
English: This is a full scan of White, Albert Beebe; Notestein, Wallace (1915), Source Problems in English History, Harper: New York.
|Author||Albert Beebe White (1871–1952) and Wallace Notestein (1878–1969)|
||This media file is in the public domain in the United States. This applies to U.S. works where the copyright has expired, often because its first publication occurred prior to January 1, 1923. See this page for further explanation.
||This image might not be in the public domain outside of the United States; this especially applies in the countries and areas that do not apply the rule of the shorter term for US works, such as Canada, Mainland China (not Hong Kong or Macao), Germany, Mexico, and Switzerland. The creator and year of publication are essential information and must be provided. See Wikipedia:Public domain and Wikipedia:Copyrights for more details.|
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||12:52, 3 July 2011||1,747 × 2,620, 456 pages (8.1 MB)||Hesperian|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on en.wikisource.org
- Index:Source Problems in English History.djvu
- Page:Source Problems in English History.djvu/60
- Page:Source Problems in English History.djvu/96
- Page:Source Problems in English History.djvu/98
- Page:Source Problems in English History.djvu/134
- Page:Source Problems in English History.djvu/184
- Page:Source Problems in English History.djvu/266
- Page:Source Problems in English History.djvu/308
- Page:Source Problems in English History.djvu/356
- Page:Source Problems in English History.djvu/186