From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
A green beret is a type of headgear. Green Berets in military use may refer to:
- United States Army Special Forces Command (Airborne), colloquial term
- Royal Marines of the United Kingdom. Awarded the Green Beret on successful completion of Commando Tests.
- French Commandos de Marine (Bérets Verts), colloquial term
- Parachute Troops School (Boinas Verdes), colloquial term for the Portuguese Escola de Tropas Páraquedistas (ETP)
- 1st Raider/Paratrooper Brigade (Greece) (Prasinoskoufides), colloquial term for the Greek Dynameis Katadromon.
- Zelene beretke Bosnian, initially paramilitary, force during the Bosnian War from 1992—1995.
- Army Ranger Wing, the special forces unit of the Irish Army.
- SERE Specialists (United States Air Force), Awared after completing SERE specialist school.
|This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:PrefixIndex/Green berets and All pages with titles containing "Green berets"