From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Homburg may refer to
- Homburg, Saarland, capital of the Saarpfalz district of Saarland
- Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, town and spa in Hesse
- Homburg, a quarter of Triefenstein, Bavaria
- Homburg-Bröl, a quarter of Nümbrecht, North Rhine-Westphalia
- Hombourg, a commune in Haut-Rhin
- Hombourg-Budange, a commune in Bas-Rhin
- Hombourg-Haut, a commune in Moselle
- Homburg, Switzerland, municipality in the canton of Thurgau
- Hombourg (Bleiberg), a village in the municipality Plombières, Belgium
- Homburg, a kind of formal felt hat
|This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:PrefixIndex/Homburg and All pages with titles containing "Homburg"