From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
(Redirected from Josiah Wedgwood)
|Josiah Wedgwood (1730–1795)|
English ceramic artist
|Date of birth/death|
|Location of birth/death||Burslem in the province of Staffordshire, England||Etruria, Staffordshire|
English: Josiah Wedgwood (July 12, 1730 – January 3, 1795) was an English potter, credited with the industrialization of the manufacture of pottery. Josiah Wedgwood and Sons, shortly Wedgwood, is a British pottery firm, originally founded in 1759 by Josiah Wedgwood, which in 1987 merged with Waterford Crystal, creating Waterford Wedgwood, the Ireland-based luxury brands group.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- [×] Am I Not a Man and a Brother (9 F)
- [×] Google Art Project works by Josiah Wedgwood (empty)
- [+] Josiah Wedgwood and Sons (3 C, 1 P, 94 F)
- [×] Wedgwood and Bentley (9 F)
Pages in category "Josiah Wedgwood"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Josiah Wedgwood"
The following 17 files are in this category, out of 17 total.
- Early Victorian tea se...
- Horse Frightened by a ...
- Josiah Wedgwood.jpg
- Receipt from Josiah We...
- Josiah Wedgwood - Cons...
- Wedgwood - Anti-Slaver...
- Wedgwood - Apollo with...
- Wedgwood - Portrait Me...
- Wedgwood - Scent Bottl...