العربية | български | català | čeština | dansk | Deutsch | Deutsch (Sie-Form) | Ελληνικά | English | español | فارسی | français | galego | עברית | hrvatski | magyar | íslenska | italiano | 日本語 | ქართული | 한국어 | македонски | മലയാളം | Nederlands | norsk bokmål | occitan | polski | português | русский | slovenčina | suomi | svenska | 中文 | +/−
|It's all about freedom
All users of files found on Wikimedia Commons must be given the Four Freedoms:
- The freedom to use and perform the work.
- The freedom to study the work and apply the information.
- The freedom to redistribute copies.
- The freedom to create and distribute derivative works.
Traditional copyright law does not grant these freedoms, and unless noted otherwise, everything you find on the web are copyrighted and not permitted here. Please only upload files that either
- are in the public domain in the source country (author died more than 70 years ago) and in the U.S., or that
- are explicitly covered by a licence which grants the Four Freedoms.
See the list of acceptable licences. Also, please only upload useful files; Wikimedia Commons are for educational or informational content.
For works which are your own, please use the form for uploading your own works.
|Describing your uploads
Please Sort your files after upload and give detailed information. See our First Steps for a brief overview of the process. Please fill in the variables in the summary form:
- Source like a web link or give a statement like "own work".
- Date of creation or publication if the former is unknown.
- optionally: other_versions given via a wikilink; can be left out.
If you do not provide suitable licence and source information, your upload will be deleted without further notice. Thank you for your understanding.