From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Pepper can refer to:
- Various plants in the family Piperaceae, notably the genus Piper, which gives the green, white and red pepper spice. Also, the genus Peperomia, which is included in the Peperomiaceae family by some authors.
- Plants in the genus Capsicum in the family Solanaceae, including bell peppers and chilli peppers.
- Schinus molle, also called "Peruvian pepper", "Caribbean pepper," or pink peppercorns.
- Zanthoxylum piperitum, which produces Szechuan peppercorns.
- Black pepper, Piper nigrum
|This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:PrefixIndex/Pepper and All pages with titles containing "Pepper"