From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Santa Cruz may refer to
- a city in Tenerife, Canary Island, Spain: Santa Cruz de Tenerife
- a city in California, USA: Santa Cruz, California
- the capital city of the Canary Island La Palma: Santa Cruz de La Palma
- a municipality in the Honduran department of Lempira: Santa Cruz, Lempira
- a municipality of the Brasilian state Paraíba: Category:Santa Cruz (Paraíba)
- a province in Argentina: Category:Santa Cruz Province
- a group of islands in the Salomons, see Category:Santa Cruz Islands
- the main island of the Santa Cruz Islands, see Category:Nendo Island
- Santa Cruz (Galápagos), one of the Galapágos Islands, Ecuador
- a 1st level subdivision (departamento) of Bolivia: Category:Santa_Cruz,_Bolivia also is the abbreviated name of the main city of Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz de la Sierra
Santa Cruz Mean Holy Cross in Spanish and Portuguese
|This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:PrefixIndex/Santa Cruz and All pages with titles containing "Santa Cruz"