From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Are you planning to add files to this gallery? If not it would seem to be out of scope and probably better suited at a wikipedia project than here at Commons. Regards, Finn Rindahl (talk) 11:59, 2 April 2009 (UTC)
- This is a page explaining the category:Strukturbericht. I think the text sould be in an article and not in the category page itself, however, it can be moved there like in a former version.
- We can also add som of the images of the category to illustrate the page if you like.
- Discussion copied to the article talk page.
- Cdang (talk) 14:23, 2 April 2009 (UTC)
- Well, having it in a separate page seem more tidy, I agree with that. Maybe we should change the name of the page to something more descriptive (not sure what, "Category:Strukturbericht overview" or something like that perhaps), since users otehrwise may expect to get a gallery page. It's not necessary to add images unless they're really needed to help explain the overview. (I'm not really into chemistry, so I wouldn't know). Finn Rindahl (talk) 14:30, 2 April 2009 (UTC)