§ 5. Results of intellectual activities to which this Act does not apply
1) ideas, images, notions, theories, processes, systems, methods, concepts, principles, discoveries, inventions, and other results of intellectual activities which are described, explained or expressed in any other manner in a work;
2) works of folklore;
3) legislation and administrative documents (acts, decrees, regulations, statutes, instructions, directives) and official translations thereof;
4) court decisions and official translations thereof;
5) official symbols of the state and insignia of organisations (flags, coats of arms, orders, medals, badges, etc.);
6) news of the day;
7) facts and data;
8) ideas and principles which underlie any element of a computer program, including those which underlie its user interfaces.
Hence it is assumed that this image has been released into the public domain. However, in some instances the use of this image might be regulated by other laws.
To add your language to the list of languages supported by this template, please copy the code of Template:PD-EE-exempt/en (or any other language version you prefer to translate) and replace the text strings in there (the form below can be used to create a translation, the English version is preloaded in the edit box). Please change the parameter lang from en (or whatever language you are translating) to the language code of your language.