From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
LAW ON COPYRIGHT AND NEIGHBORING RIGHTS - full text (.doc)
Article 6. Works which are not considered as an object of copyright
The following are not an object of Copyright:
- works of folklore;
- communications on daily news or on current events that are press information;
- official documents (laws, decisions, decrees, etc.) as well as their official translations;
- state emblems and signs (flags, coats of arms (armorial bearings), medals (decorations), monetary signs, etc.);
- results obtained by technical means without the intervention of human creative activity.
- Copyright shall not extend to ideas, principles, methods, ceremonies (rituals), procedures, views (viewpoints), systems, proposed solutions, and discoveries of objectively existing phenomena.
English | azərbaycanca | русский | +/−