Template talk:Created with
Hi I'm using this template via Template:Taken with Canon Digital Ixus 500. Is there a way to edit the teplate Template:Taken with Canon Digital Ixus 500 somehow, so that files placed into the more suitable category Category: Taken with Canon Digital IXUS 500?--TUBS 07:43, 8 June 2009 (UTC)
- seems to work know. Done --TUBS 08:03, 8 June 2009 (UTC)
Hi, is it possible to extend the width of the box to span the entire screen, like almost all other templates like Quality Image, Location, ... The current size doesn't fit optically with all the rest of the layout of an image page. -- H005 (talk) 07:00, 17 September 2009 (UTC)
- Note, that these templates are usually within the gray summary box on the description page - unlike quality image etc.
- See the images in Category:Uploaded with Commonist or this SVG.
- Lipedia (talk) 19:20, 21 February 2010 (UTC)
||This vector image was created with Inkscape, and then manually edited.|
I think the yellow is too eye-catching for an rather subsidiary information. I'd rather like to see it like this:
This file was uploaded with Commonist.
- Done. Lipedia (talk) 18:52, 26 February 2010 (UTC)
I was wondering where those 'created with' based templates should be placed in the image? Inside the information description? outside of it? In the second case, would such rendering (with an optional syntax) possible?