From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
see my page w:User:Boud and follow the links etc. Boud 17:30, 26 July 2005 (UTC)
- 1 I have a lot of files. Can I do a batch upload, rather than one at a time?
- 2 SR
- 2.1 spacetime unchanged, coordinate system "rotated"
- 2.2 invariant interval
- 2.3 rapidities add to arbitrarily big positive or negative numbers
- 2.4 standard SR effects
- 2.5 tachyons: what if they exist?
- 2.6 past time cone, here-now, future time cone, elsewhere, null boundaries
- 2.7 avoid wrong assumptions, otherwise paradoxes
- 2.8 Dynamics
- 3 GR
I have a lot of files. Can I do a batch upload, rather than one at a time?
cut/paste from Commons:FAQ 12:43, 5 July 2011 (UTC)
- Yes. The Commonist is a Java/BeanShell-based upload tool with a graphical user interface. It reportedly works well under Linux and MacOS, and should work on Windows too (although some people have reported problems under Windows).
- For those comfortable with the Unix command line, a script by User:Nichalp, based on Eloquence's file upload script in Perl is suitable for most Unix, Unix-like, Linux or Mac OS X machines.
Wikiversity is not yet fully sorted out with interWMFwiki links under https, so here are the SR/GR files.