From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
1976 – 1981
- Warsaw University of Technology
- Faculty of Production Engineering
- specialization: organization and management of industry, the organization of production, management organization
Areas of experience
- Methods of diagnosis and improve the organization and management of enterprises and institutions (of Ergo-Transformation Systems). Stages of analysis and design.
- Interpretation of "organizational structure". Simplify the methodological views.
- The derivative of the role of management structures for all the organizational issues.
- Classification of types of processes in the system. Modelling of couplings and relationships.
- Management tasks and the main factors influencing them.
- Essential links of management. The relationship between hierarchical levels. Structural forms.
- Top-down or bottom-up approach in designing improvements.
- Levels of hierarchical structures - Evaluation.
- Centralization and decentralization of services and functions. Tasks at the General Directorate and the leadership at lower levels.
- Information binding the units of system.
- Designing of improvements.
- Valuation of assets and valuation of the company in view of revenue.
- Evaluation of economic efficiency of projects with internal rate of return (IRR).
- Multi-entity groups. Holding, corporations. Designing of structures.
- Forms of integration of Polish and foreign companies.
- The forms of capital groups. Ownership relations. Legal possible transition.
- Cluster units. Analysis of the linkages and relationships.
- Criteria for joining/separation, centralization/decentralization of management functions on adjacent levels of the grouping.
- Criteria for joining/separation, centralization/decentralization of the components of grouping.
- Selection of a dominant design trends to create or transform the group. Preconfiguring structure.
- The ability to create clusters as a result of mutual exchange of equity.
- Domestic and foreign partnerships and capital companies.
- Legal and organizational solutions.
- A systematic classification layout. Comparative Analysis.
- Legal and organizational solutions companies and their clusters in Germany.
- Study the situation of Research and Development in Poland and European Union.
- Investment advice on personal finances of individual customers.
Subject deeper interest
Ergo-Transformation Processes and Systems. An alternative approach to the theory of organization and management; including:
- The concept and essence of the information.
- The concept of information. Representative views on the definition. The concept of the approach to determine objectively.
- Information and data information.
- Ergo-Transformation Process (ETP).
- The concept of process. Systematics processes.
- Location of ETP processes in the scheme of the processes.
- Three-sequential nature of any ETP process.
- Classification of ETP processes depending on gradation of goals in the system and by the nature of the processed material.
- Structure of the ETP process.
- Classes of material transitions.
- Elementary components of the ETP process.
- Derivatives laws of servicing of any ETP process by Auxiliary and Information Processes . The nature and types of Auxiliary Processes.
- Management, management process – a special case of the Ergo-Transformation Process.
- Processes information and a control-command in the system.
- The views in publications on the structure of Information Process and stages of processing. The concept of approach.
- Phase extracted Information Processes.
- Relations with the serviced processes of Information Processes.
- Information Nodes.
- Ergo-Transformation Systems (ETS).
- ETS system in the general systems classification. Nature of the ETS system depending on the spheres of human activity.
- Law of multi-dimensional structure of ETS system. Terms of presenting an objective model of the system.
- Models of linkages of various types of processes. The nature of the ETS system, depending on the growing cascades of linkages between the processes. Trends to expansion of ETS systems.
- Three typical kinds of ETS systems. The minimum structure of the ETS system.
- Separation of Information Sub-systems in the ETS system.
- Models of application in various areas of activity.
- Changing paradigms in organization and management theory.