From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Thank you for your interest in my work.
For photo Attribution credit on the versions of my work found on http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Jw4nvc, please use the following single line:
John L. Wiley http://flickr.com/jw4pix
- I hereby assert that I am the creator and/or sole owner of the exclusive copyright of the WORKS that I have uploaded to Wikimedia Commons using my account <http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Jw4nvc> and/or that I have categorized as such in my gallery category <http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Files_by_Jw4nvc>.
- I agree to publish these WORKS under free licenses such as Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported (CC3) which have been and/or will be added by myself with my own account.
- I acknowledge that I grant anyone the right to use the work in a commercial product, and to modify it according to their needs, as long as they abide by the terms of the license and any other applicable laws.
- I am aware that I always retain copyright of my work, and retain the right to be attributed in accordance with the license chosen. Modifications others make to the work will not be attributed to me.
- I am aware that the free license only concerns copyright, and I reserve the option to take action against anyone who uses this work in a libelous way, or in violation of personality rights, trademark restrictions, etc.
- I acknowledge that I cannot withdraw this agreement, and that the work may or may not be kept permanently on a Wikimedia project.
- *Note: a few of my CC3 photos are smaller versions of my copyrighted photos, but are placed on WikiMedia with CC open use permissions as noted on the photos.
- July 14, 2009, John Wiley