|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
The story of Muriel Esteban, electronic music composer, starts 20 years back near a sea coast, as a violin player. The beautiful sounds he discovered in classical music inspired his musical creations over the years. Starting electronica composition on a simple Apple IIe, then on several synthesizers and computers, he has been using music to communicate to people outstanding emotions that words can't reach.
His musical universe is often described as a surprising mix of Jean-Michel Jarre's electronica with Ennio Morricone's epic stories, powered by strong emotional ambiances found in Muse or Queen. You can hear it on MurielEsteban.com.
Thanks to a great diversity in his own musical preferences, Muriel writes music in a wide range of styles, including electronic, alternative, classical, trance, rock, tango, disco, gothic, ambient, world music, experimental.
Muriel also organizes and performs light and music concerts, featuring his visual universe full of mystery and dreamlike horizons.
Additionally, Muriel develops new ways to produce and distribute music in this changing industry:
- His music is in constant evolution, and every track may evolve and improve over time, producing different track versions.
- He breaks the music producer/consumer relationship by inviting fans to actively participate in the creation and evolution of his music.
- He provides master quality audio files to his fans, either online or physical.
- He produces his albums using only free or open source software, and actively defends music freedom.
- Horizons (v1.0.20101124) released on November 24th 2010.