This site was constructed in memory of Andrzej Stanisław Tadeusz Grodyński, who on surviving a Soviet labour camp with his immediate family members (brother Marjan, mother Halina, father Stanisław), wrote about their lives and struggles in order both to tell their individual stories and to help preserve the family history that they all fought to perpetuate in a 'Free Poland'. The site displays photographs of places, memorials and people that directly or indirectly relate to the Grodyński, Bulczyński, Kusionowicz and Matter families, and in the spirit of my Father's wishes, it is hoped that other family members, close and distant, will contribute photographs and information to this site, so that the images and descriptions can be shared by all who may have an interest in Poland, its history, and its quest through the centuries for self-determination (see maps below).
The photographs of places and memorials, the initial core of which related to the life of Andrzej's grandfather, Andrzej Kusionowicz Grodyński, are organized under the associated towns listed below and include wiki and map links.
- Kusionowicz Family & Acquaintances
- Matter Family & Acquaintances
- Kusionowicz/Grodyński Family & Acquaintances
- Bulczyński Family & Acquaintances
- Extended Kusionowicz/Grodyński Family & Acquaintances
- Extended Matter Family & Acquaintances
- Grodyński Family & Acquaintances
- Historical Family Records (Scanned Images)