- Commons:Bots/Requests/OrophinBot 2: User:Smallbot/source/bible upload.vbs
- Commons:Bots/Requests/Smallbot 2: User:Smallbot/source/Oregon Historical County Records Guide
- Commons:Bots/Requests/Smallbot 4: User:Smallbot/source/Beaverton Oregon Historical Gallery
- Commons:Bots/Requests/Smallbot 5: Commons:Gerald R. Ford Presidential Library and Museum
- Commons:Batch uploading/AELG
- Commons:Bots/Work_requests/Archive_7#Adding_template-Add personality template
I write my own wrapper for the API as I go along.
Currently deploying on Python 2.7 on Ubuntu with ujson, cStringIO, and pyCurl.
- Currently deploying on Python 3.2 w/ Requests based wrapper.
lxml.etree for xml, lxml.html and beautiful soup w/cssselect for html.
Developing on Windows w/ JetBrains PyCharm, Fiddler2 for http/s calls, Notepad++/WebStorm for html, TopGun/QEditor for large txt files, XMLSpy/Oxygen/Editix/ XML Notepad (viewing) for xml, VIM is also good=)