|WELCOME TO MY TALK PAGE!
For a quicker answer, please, leave your message here. Thank you!
More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (direct access). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at Commons:Village pump/Copyright.
|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
- 1 TUSC token 640e13ba54df244018f030743c2c1f2b
- 2 Autotranslate
- 3 Regarding User:CaptainHaddock/photos/DroitAuteur
- 4 Autopatrol given
- 5 Thanks
- 6 Template
- 7 Commons:Featured picture candidates/File:NGC6960.jpg
- 8 File source is not properly indicated: File:Sanremo 1975.jpg
- 9 Valid SVG-tagging tripping licenses
TUSC token 640e13ba54df244018f030743c2c1f2b
I am now proud owner of a TUSC account! — TintoMeches, 22:56, 15 gen 2013
I am not sure what you meant by this : both should be equivalent.
As for this one: both are strictly equivalent − templates are not case sensitive for the first letter.
- No problem − and no inconvenience caused, don’t worry :-) Keep up the good work and see you around! Jean-Fred (talk) 22:01, 10 May 2013 (UTC)
I like your pictures (good work, by the way!); I noticed the banner and I decided to add the Italian translation. Hope it's ok for you.
Ask me if something's wrong or rollback if you don't like it at all! :-) — TintoMeches, 15:26, 4 June 2013 (UTC)
- Thank's a lot for your message. This is ok for me. Have a good day. CaptainHaddock (talk) 15:33, 4 June 2013 (UTC)
Hello. I just wanted to let you know that I have granted autopatrol rights to your account; the reason for this is that I believe you are sufficiently trustworthy and experienced to have your contributions automatically sighted. This will have no effect on your editing, and is simply intended to help users watching Recent changes or Recent uploads to find unproductive edits amidst the productive ones. Thank you. INeverCry 21:44, 18 August 2013 (UTC)
This diff is totally OK for me (and the description page is a wiki page, so do not hesitate to improve it).
- Thansk for your answer Pierre. Again, congrats for your picture, good job! See you, — TintoMeches, 11:45, 21 August 2013 (UTC)
Commons:Featured picture candidates/File:NGC6960.jpg
- Hello, thanks for writing me. Actually I closed a FP nomination, not a Valued one (it's different), but anyway I just confirmed the result; FPCBot is responsible for notifying the nominator, and so it did (check). I don't see any problem, but please let me know if I miss something. — TintoMeches, 21:01, 18 March 2014 (UTC)
File source is not properly indicated: File:Sanremo 1975.jpg
|This media was probably deleted.|
|A file that you have uploaded to Wikimedia Commons, File:Sanremo 1975.jpg, was missing information about where it comes from or who created it, which is needed to verify its copyright status. The file probably has been deleted. If you've got all required information, request undeletion providing this information and the link to the concerned file (
If you created the content yourself, enter
If someone else created the content, or if it is based on someone else's work, the source should be the address to the web page where you found it, the name and ISBN of the book you scanned it from, or similar. You should also name the author, provide verifiable information to show that the content is in the public domain or has been published under a free license by its author, and add an appropriate template identifying the public domain or licensing status, if you have not already done so.
Valid SVG-tagging tripping licenses
- Hello, thanks for letting me know. Unfortunately, I don't use scripts: it was my own mistake. I've just checked all of my previous similar edits and I've found no other error (luckily).
Sorry about that, I'll pay more attention. Thanks for your help, — TintoMeches, 19:08, 30 August 2014 (UTC)