From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
This page may inform you about files I uploaded but for which I can't claim they're 100% mine.
- Raphaël Deux-Ailes
- I use this name when I consider my work creative. In a way, it can be considered as my artist name, although it might not be up to me to declare if I can call myself an artist.
- TwoWings and abusdecine
- I did take the picture myself but the website abusdecine.com owns it too because I worked for it (i.e. the picture has first been used on the absudecine website). Nevertheless I'm allowed to distribute it freely under an attribution licence if abusdecine is also mentioned.
- The picture is part of my personal collection of photographs but I really can't remember if I did take it personnally or if it was someone else. The fact that I own the original picture and/or the negative makes me think there's no problem of authorization.
- This is quite the same case as case #2. The only difference is that I am sure I'm not the photographer but I cannot remember who took the picture. Generally, I know I'm not the author because I appear on the original version of the photograph (the picture uploaded on Commons is generally cropped or blurred in such a case). The fact that I own the original picture and/or the negative makes me think there's no problem of authorization.
- Those pictures were taken by my father.