Currently, you are editing without a username. You can continue to do so, as you are not required to log in to Commons to read and edit articles; however, logging in will result in a username being shown instead of your IP address (yours is 18.104.22.168). Logging in does not require any personal details, and there are many other benefits for logging in.
When you edit pages:
- Please respect others' copyrights; do not copy and paste the contents from webpages directly.
- If you are testing, please use the Sandbox to
- Do not add unreasonable contents into any galleries, such as copyrighted text, advertisement messages, and text that is not related to an article's subject. Adding such content or editing articles maliciously is considered vandalism.
Please remain civil
Your interactions with users are beginning to look uncivil. If you are unable to work in a collaborative way and accept the consensus offered to you you will leave no alternative to admins than to block you from editing. Please accept this a warning --Herby talk thyme 09:30, 4 August 2007 (UTC)
- Nothing to do with my deleting the material and I have not contributed to the discussion on undeletion at all for that reason. However you are lacking in civility and I assure you I will not hesitate to block you if you continue in the way --Herby talk thyme 10:45, 5 August 2007 (UTC)
The text written here will appear on the Recent changes page, in the page revision history, on the diff page, and in the watchlists of users who are watching that article. See m:Help:Edit summary for full information on this feature.
Filling in the Edit Summary field greatly helps your fellow contributors in understanding what you changed, so please always fill in the Edit Summary field. If you are adding a section, please do not just keep the previous section's name in the Edit Summary field - please fill in your new section's name instead. Thank you. — Jeff G. (talk|contribs) 16:58, 18 August 2007 (UTC)
- As I said - take it to the undeletion requests if you are not happy. I considered the material to be outside project scope --Herby talk thyme 15:27, 15 May 2007 (UTC)
Please see the reply on my talk page. Thanks,07:08, 9 August 2007 (UTC)
I am sorry but most of the users here do not want these images here. I must agree with user:O. If you don't want to take my word for it or you have problem with English, try asking one of the Russian speaking admins from this list. Regards, Fred J 18:06, 13 August 2007 (UTC)
- Oh. I thought a subject of my appeal was unsubstantivated closure of discussion... rather than about images. So, you wrote "most of the users here do not want these images here". Do you have that list of users which dont want these images? 22.214.171.124 21:19, 14 August 2007 (UTC)
| This is the discussion page for an anonymous user, identified by the user's numerical IP address. Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an anonymous user and feel that irrelevant comments have been directed at you, please create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users. If you're concerned with privacy, registering also hides your IP address.|