From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Coltan-columbite-tantalite.jpg copyright problem
- Copied from file discussion page:
- The photo on Flickr appears to be released under "All rights reserved" not the "Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 2.0" license.
- Also, the source cited on the Flickr page says
- Copyright 2003 Fauna & Flora International.
- Reproduction of any part of this publication for educational, conservation and other non-profit purposes is authorized without prior permission from the copyright holder, provided that the source is fully acknowledged.
- Reproduction for resale or other commercial purposes is prohibited without prior written permission from the copyright holder.
- Citation: Hayes, K & Burge, R. (2003) Coltan Mining in the Democratic Republic of Congo: How tantalum-using industries can commit to the reconstruction of the DRC. Fauna & Flora International, Cambridge, UK
- Hello Davidwr, when I loaded the picture from flickr in December 2007, it really was under cc-by-sa-2.0 and you couldn't see, that there was another copyright-holder. But now it's to see and I think, we can believe it. The picture is deleted now. Thanks for your advice and greetings -- Ra'ike T C 17:34, 2 May 2009 (UTC)