- I was minded to grant this request - the block is now nearly two years old. But this discussion (which it concerns me you blanked when making this request) gives me pause for thought. I will ask Martin H. for his input as the original blocking admin. WJBscribe (talk) 13:04, 12 November 2011 (UTC)
Because Martin did not continue the talk. I had written 2 or 3 Emails to him via the wiki's Email systems(Toolbox-Email this user) these two years and did not received his reply at all.What's more , I feel great discrimination deeply. Just as he said “I not want to see him”.That's why I blank the talkpage and for a new one.
What did I receive? Nobody replyed me. Assume bad faith.Being a newcomer that time ,I cannot read difficult and complex English. And All of the warnings are witten by English which are extremly complex to me. Even a website used a picture which is shoot by me and I uploaded it to Internet. It's believed that I stolen other's picture.But I did not know how to express the situation in English that time. And I do not have friends on Wikipedia that time like now. I made some friends on Wikipedia later. And they had explaned the seriousness and I had learned some English courses.So I can read some English which is more difficult .When I know the rules , I apologyed and admited my mistakes. And I promised I will not upload infringing materials.
Even a senior user advise me to create a new account. I refused because I do not want to do the same mistake that I had done in 2009. I just want to say I promised I will not upload infringing materials. --Amazingloong (talk) 15:23, 13 November 2011 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
- Image:Voa chinese Chiang Pin-kung Kao-Koong-lian.jpg was uncategorized on 16 November 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:07, 17 November 2011 (UTC)
- Image:日本外务省外交史料所藏的机密资料中关于程锡庚事件的函件.png was uncategorized on 12 January 2012 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:46, 13 January 2012 (UTC)
- Image:天津美术学院20120124.png was uncategorized on 24 January 2012 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:43, 25 January 2012 (UTC)