User talk:Anna Frodesiak
Where was the marathon? 
Hi, Anna - thanks for the map of the bombings in Boston. I asked on File_talk:2013_Boston_Marathon_bombings_map.png if you might add the marathon route, and another asked if you might add a scale. If not, perhaps we can find someone who can. Thanks again! -- Ke4roh (talk) 01:48, 17 April 2013 (UTC)
- Replying at File talk:2013 Boston Marathon bombings map.png. Anna Frodesiak (talk) 02:25, 17 April 2013 (UTC)
copyright issue 
well since i'm the student of that very university, don't I have the right to use it's photo?? and it is just for fair use of educational purpose. why do you guys have to make everything so complicated, it is just a photo. anyways you are the boss n you have the right to delete or ban me whatever.
- I'm guessing you're Himynameislax. Hello. Please don't be upset. I'm no boss. I'm just like you. Just an editor. We have to delete the image to protect and respect the original photographer's rights. We would do the same for you. We must also protect the project. If we knowingly use an image owned by someone else, we could be in trouble.
- So, please understand that this isn't about being complicated. It's about simple ownership. Why not get out your camera and put something orginal together? Best wishes, Anna Frodesiak (talk) 14:39, 8 May 2013 (UTC)
about copyright 
alright..i'm sorry. i'll keep in mind the next time i upload something which violates the copyright. Sorry about everything. Thanks. Have a good day.
H7N9 graph 
Hi Anna. I am a public health physician and am writing a short article for our Public Health update regarding the H7N9 influenza situation in China. I love the epi graphs and am wondering when the next update will be. My article is due 5/16 and I'd like to include the most up-to-date information.
- Hi Dr. Sam,
- We usually update the chart within 24 hrs of an update to the article http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Influenza_A_virus_subtype_H7N9. We search for new cases by taking the total cases (currently 131) and update the article by simply googling H7N9 132 at google news. This will return any news item that tells of a new case.
- You are welcome to download and use the Excel file for your article. The url is http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=04982395292647063780 which is posted at File:Influenza A virus subtype H7N9 - Total reported cases - 01.png