|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
SieBot 14:36, 8 July 2007 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing images 
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
- Image:CountriesRecognizingSouthernSudan.png was uncategorized on 9 October 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:21, 10 October 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Countries that have official bird.png was uncategorized on 23 October 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:13, 24 October 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Members of Pacific Island Forum.png was uncategorized on 1 November 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:52, 2 November 2011 (UTC)
- Image:South Sudan foreign relations and recognitions.png was uncategorized on 29 January 2012 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:54, 30 January 2012 (UTC)
|File:Tooth-billed_pigeon_or_Samoan_Pigeon.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.