|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
Orgullomoore 16:19, 3 April 2007 (UTC)Hello, and thank your for sharing your files with Commons. There seems to be a problem regarding the description and/or licensing of this particular file. Could you please resolve these problems, which are described on the page linked in above? Thank you. --
- I have made a duplicate with Image:Tamar_Proposal_B2.JPG by mistake. Please delete this image. Thanks for you assistance.Baycrest 18:51, 4 April 2007 (UTC)
I'm contacting you since you have nice Hong Kong related pictures in Commons, and also because you can speak Chinese.
Could you please translate "Former Kowloon-Canton Railway Clock Tower" in Chinese to this article in English Wikipedia: Clock Tower, Hong Kong. It already has the unofficial name translated.
Also, could you tell me what are the names of the two buildings nearby the IFC in this picture:
The first building is the L-shaped brown building between the 2IFC and the Jardine House. The second building is also brown and its located between 1IFC and 2IFC in this picture.
This would help me a lot, thanks in advance.
Ps. You can contact me either via userpage in Wikimedia Commons, or English Wikipedia. My username is Siipikarja in both.
--Siipikarja 12:40, 13 September 2007 (UTC)
It is my plesure to chat with you.
The offical Chinese name of Former Kowloon-Canton Railway Clock Tower is 前九廣鐵路鐘樓, with reference to the photo Image:HK TST Clock Tower history 1.jpg. I've made a minor edit to put the Chinese name into the article.
Regarding your second question, actually the buildings you mentioned come from Exchange Square. The L-shaped brown building consists of two seperate towers, the left one is Two Exchange Square while the right one is One Exchange Square. The another brown building located between 1IFC and 2IFC is Three Exchange Square.
Baycrest(Talk) 17:20, 13 September 2007 (UTC)
- Thank you very much for your kind and quick reply. --Siipikarja 18:37, 13 September 2007 (UTC)
Hello Baycrest, I live in Sheung Shui, I was wondering how you got the amazing photos of Woodland Crest (where I live), Noble Hill and Landmark North! I'm simply intrigued! Did you take them from a helicopter or from the top of some block of Tin Ping Estate? Waiting for your reply! --typhoonchaser 14:34, 25 October 2007 (UTC)
- Hello typhoonchaser. You are right, they were taken at a block of Tin Ping Estate. Baycrest(Talk) 16:51, 27 October 2007 (UTC)
Image's file name
Hello, Baycrest! Could you change and re-upload your image's file name, whose file name is Image:上海南火車站-大堂.JPG? (For example, "Image:Shanghai South Railway Station Hall.jpg") LERK (Talk / Contributions / Mail) 09:48, 7 May 2008 (UTC)
- I will change the file name of my early uploaded images, but first I would like to know how can I keep the upload date when I re-upload them? It is important issue for me because the upload date can prove me as the original author of an image, especially when an image was found somewhere else with violation of copyright. In fact I found some of my images was in other websites but they did not comply with my CC release :-( Baycrest(Talk) 15:58, 8 May 2008 (UTC)
Image Tagging Image:Lhasatrainstation_shu.jpg
Thanks for uploading Image:Lhasatrainstation_shu.jpg. This image is missing permission information. A source is given, but there is no proof that the author or copyright holder agreed to license the file under the given license. Please provide a link to an appropriate webpage with license information, or send an email with copy of a written permission to OTRS (email@example.com).
Unless the permission information is given, the image may be speedy deleted after seven days. Thank you. -Nard the Bard 19:25, 22 September 2008 (UTC)
- I had checked the flickr image page before transfering the image. Since we noted the lincense was no longer compatible with commons, currently I have no objection to the deletion request. It will be great if someone would upload similar images for subsituation. Baycrest(Talk) 19:41, 22 September 2008 (UTC)
- I am sorry I will unominate it. -Nard the Bard 19:42, 22 September 2008 (UTC)
Description for this picture
- Done & Thanks for the suggestion! Baycrest(Talk) 16:52, 27 October 2008 (UTC)
There seems to be a problem regarding the description and/or licensing of this particular file. It has been found that you've added in the image's description only a Template that's not a license and although it provides useful informations about the image, it's not a valid license. Could you please resolve this problem, adding the license in the image linked above? You can edit the description page and change the text. Uploading a new version of the file does not change the description of the file. This page may give you more hints on which license to choose. Thank you.
- The image was uploaded with incorrect name, please feel free to delete it. This is what I expect to do with the image. Thank you! Baycrest(Talk) 18:08, 13 December 2008 (UTC)
I would like to use your image to accompany a journal article that talks about the Hi-tech park. I will credit Baycrest in the caption which reads
A view of the Shanghai Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park from Zuchongzhi Road. The park is home to an abundance of CRO and leading pharmaceutical companies’ R&D Centers. Photo by Baycrest.
Is there anything else you require? Thank you, Barbara Nasto
I would like to use your image to accompany a journal article that talks about the Hi-tech park. I will credit Baycrest in the caption which reads A view of the Shanghai Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park from Zuchongzhi Road. The park is home to an abundance of CRO and leading pharmaceutical companies’ R&D Centers. Photo by Baycrest.--Barbaranasto (talk) 12:06, 17 December 2009 (UTC)
- Please check your e-mail. Thank you! --Baycrest (Talk) 13:55, 17 December 2009 (UTC)
您好，我最近注意到了阁下的几张关于深圳地铁白石洲站的照片所使用的名字是“Bashizhou”，但其实白石洲的英语写法（根据汉语拼音）应该是“Baishizhou”，不知您是否知晓……如果可以的话，我认为应该及时修正。谢谢~ --18.104.22.168 05:29, 7 October 2010 (UTC)
- 應該是我拼錯了，現已改回。謝謝通知！ --Baycrest (Talk) 16:41, 14 October 2010 (UTC)