More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (direct access). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at Commons:Village pump/Copyright.
|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
- I think I missed at the time that your earlier edit  had added the parent category, but I will keep that in mind. Beeblebrox (talk) 04:48, 28 September 2011 (UTC)
|File:Iditarodlicenseplate.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
|Hello, Beeblebrox. You have new messages at Russavia's talk page.
Hello. I just wanted to let you know that I have granted autopatrol rights to your account; the reason for this is that I believe you are sufficiently trustworthy and experienced to have your contributions automatically sighted. This will have no effect on your editing, and is simply intended to help users watching Recent changes or Recent uploads to find unproductive edits amidst the productive ones. Thank you. INeverCry 20:42, 23 September 2012 (UTC)
Midnight Sun and Night in Alaska
I only added a one or two images to Midnight Sun; I would have agreed with your definition but some of the the contents of the category argued otherwise. Following the example of what was there, and the photographer's description, the Homer bar seemed to fit. If I did another I forget which for now. [Looks like just the one - Prudehoe Bay 1975 was already there.] We could create a subcat "Photographs illuminated by midnight sun" or some such.
As should be obvious, I was often classifying by visual clues. Where description did not say time, I went by visual appearance of the sky and tried to be conservative in my judgements. I included twilight images as well as unambiguous night, intending to split out subcats later. For urban subjects, if the building lights were on and it looked like artificial light would be needed outdoors, I included the image. The prolonged subarctic twilight is a real phenomenon and makes for some gorgeous pictures. If you have reason to disagree with particulars, feel free to revert, or start a twilight or dusk category. If you feel we need some formal time window, make a proposal. Dankarl (talk) 20:20, 14 May 2013 (UTC)
Yes, hello, Beeblebrox, if you have time for the talkpage, whenever, I was hoping you and I could to talk to about something about my account on other Wiki webpages and hope to request a comeback to edit whether by email, or to the other wiki site, if it is all right with you? I can't talk to you on the Wikipedia page, because I am not able to right now; whenever is available here or on my profile, thank you.
- I have been wanting to talking you. It's about my user account on Wikipedia. I am about to use an unblock request form and from what I have heard I can still use one more chance to unblock my account on Wikipedia. Yea, I know the mistakes I have made, and I admit the foolishness, although, most of them I never even edited on them, on a couple and it wasn't for vandalism, as stated somewhere in the rules to not try to use one or more accounts abusively, however, huh, I used them to do right edits, and the rest was for those votes at the bottom of each article on Wikipedia, from which I never did vandalize.
- Unfortunately, for me, whoopdiedoo, The last time I got caught I was actually trying to revert vandalism on an account I made up, and yet I admit.... I should of stuck to my account! Plus, forgot to say it was me. Well, I should of told them it was me, again foolish me I did not, so damn. Forgive me.
- What I want to do is I like to make articles and I hope to unblock and re-edit on English Wikipedia, since I am glad the voting box below the articles have vanished, thankfully, I have been tired of those darn voting boxes for a while, which had nothing to do with the article ;), but I admit, I know the mistakes I have made and I would be glad to help expand some resources on other wikis as I am on Wikisource with another administrator, while searching other resources during my spare time, whether college, work, or reunions whatever I hope can study and use my sandbox to further find sources and documents for other wikis and Wikipedia, thanks, anyway and I hope to meet you on my English Wikipedia account and discuss the option, pardon me if I am typing in such a busy mess schedule, but I appreciate you listening to my call.
- This gibberish feels familiar, did I decline to unblock one of your sockpuppets or something? You have so many I can't figure out how this relates to me at all. In any event, I see you have an unblock request currently on your en.Wikipedia talk page, an admin will come along and review it at some point. Beeblebrox (talk) 02:09, 24 May 2013 (UTC)
File tagging File:Laroucheobamahitler.JPG
|This media may be deleted.|
|Thanks for uploading File:Laroucheobamahitler.JPG. This media is missing permission information. A source is given, but there is no proof that the author or copyright holder agreed to license the file under the given license. Please provide a link to an appropriate webpage with license information, or send an email with copy of a written permission to OTRS (firstname.lastname@example.org). This also applies if you are the author yourself.
Unless the permission information is given, the image may be deleted after seven days. Thank you.