Thank you for providing images to the commons. Please keep in mind that images and other files on the commons must be under a free license and should be useful to the wikimedia projects. To allow others to use your files, some additional information must be given on the description page. Most importantly:
- Describe what it is about in a short sentence. (What does the image show?)
- State the author and the date of creation. If you made it yourself, say so explicitly.
- If you did not create the file yourself, state the source you got it from.
- Add a Copyright tag - images without a appropriate license tag will be deleted.
- Add the image to one or more gallery pages and/or appropriate Categories, so it can be found by others.
If you copied the file from another wiki, please copy all information given there and say who uploaded it to that wiki.
Please add as much information as possible. If there is not sufficient information, the file may have to be deleted.
For more Information, have a look at Commons:criteria for inclusion and the Community Portal. If you need help or have questions, please ask at the village pump. Thank you. --Baikonur 10:06, 17 Apr 2005 (UTC)
Hello Bonzo ! You've uploaded 26 rune pictures gathered into Category:Rune alphabet. All these pictures seem to have been copied on :ja:wikipedia from ja:ルーン文字. On :ja, it does'nt seem that the pictures mention any license nor source. So two questions :
- are you sure that these pictures are PD or free license ?
- and, do you know where they are coming from ?
The current Picture of the day can be included on a page using the template
|Office building of the Westdeutsche Lotterie, Munster (Westphalia), Germany|
|File:0_number_moon_abeceda.png has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
--ZooFari 05:55, 14 January 2012 (UTC)