|(P.S. Vous pouvez émettre une critique ou un commentaire sur ce message de bienvenue)|
Yann 16:43, 14 February 2007 (UTC)
Du bon boulot
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
- Image:Jean Jacobs orfèvre bruxellois par Guido Reni.jpg was uncategorized on 11 August 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:00, 12 August 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Marginales, 1967, n° 112.jpg was uncategorized on 21 November 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:05, 22 November 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Deglimes Ars Poetica Bolaei 1817.jpg was uncategorized on 14 December 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:56, 15 December 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Jacques Bergé Groupe Fontaine Minerve Bruxelles 1751.JPG was uncategorized on 17 December 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:43, 18 December 2011 (UTC)
Your account will be renamed
20:12, 17 March 2015 (UTC)