User talk:Charles Jeffrey Danoff
More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (direct access). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at Commons:Village pump/Copyright.
|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
Tip: Categorizing images
Hello, Charles Jeffrey Danoff!
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
- Image:ESL 101 Lesson 1 Image 8.jpg was uncategorized on 4 June 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:54, 5 June 2011 (UTC)
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Hi Charles Jeffrey Danoff,
Hope that so day somewhere on earth we shall meet in the same friendly manner in which we have interacted online for Wikimania 2011. I am very pleased with your friendly and welcoming attitude.Hindustanilanguage (talk) 10:08, 26 December 2011 (UTC).
Notification about possible deletion
|Some contents have been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether they should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at their entry.
If you created these pages, please note that the fact that they have been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with them.
- File:ESL 101 Lesson 1 Image 14.jpg
- File:ESL 101 Lesson 1 Image 13.jpg
- File:ESL 101 Lesson 1 Image 12.jpg
- File:ESL 101 Lesson 1 Image 11.jpg
- File:ESL 101 Lesson 1 Image 10.jpg
- File:ESL 101 Lesson 1 Image 9.jpg
- File:ESL 101 Lesson 1 Image 8.jpg
- File:ESL 101 Lesson 1 Image 7.jpg
- File:ESL 101 Lesson 1 Image 6.jpg
- File:ESL 101 Lesson 1 Image 5.jpg
- File:ESL 101 Lesson 1 Image 4.jpg
- File:ESL 101 Lesson 1 Image 3.jpg
- File:ESL 101 Lesson 1 Image 2.jpg
- File:ESL 101 Lesson 1 Image 0.jpg
- File:ESL 101 Lesson 1 Image 1.jpg