|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
Work on the *-order.gif ?
|Commons:Stroke Order Project members <ed>|
|Black & white images :|
|Animations : Wikic talk~|
|Red images :|
|Organisation and accessibility: Swift|
Hello, your participation is [of course] welcome. You can see our Strategy on the Strategy page (I will translate it in this week). For the moment, we are working on the 214 radicals [M4RC0 ; Wikic ; Erin silversmith and me]. Wikic is making -slowly- the - order.gif of the 214 radicals, in a really beautiful calligraphic rate. This is working slowly but working well, so this side is ok. For you, the best way of contribution is to make stroke-by-stroke animations of true characters. We need to do this stroke-by-stroke work because we now need people working on " many nice gifs". A size of 300px/300px should be better, at less 100px/100px. After what, If you have graphic skill to do -order.gif like them of Wikic (stroke painting by waves) : this work is welcome too. The place where we will need your contribution will be function of your animation skills, the wave-by-wave work seem to me to be really skillful.
Try some work, show us, ask some helps to wikic if really need, and we will be able to answer you better.
- Last thing : Thanks you for your encouragement and welcome in the team ;] Yug (talk) , Wikic 17:39, 4 August 2006 (UTC)
Your work side
Hello again, Wikic made quickly a exemple of what we need most now. Can you do the same work for 大 ; 不 ; 有 ; 的 ; 是 ; 我 ;
Short timing protocol :
- 1 image in black of the character / 1 seconde.
- 1 image in grey of the character / 1 seconde.
- 1 image in grey with the stroke n⁰1 in black / 1 seconde.
- 1 image in grey with the stroke n⁰1 and 2 in black / 1 seconde.
- 1 image in grey with the 3 first strokes in black / 1 seconde.
- Last image all black / 1 seconde
It's need to upload your work such as : 大-sbs.gif ; 不-sbs.gif ; 有-sbs.gif ; 的-sbs.gif ; 是-sbs.gif ; 我-sbs.gif. This project is less calligraphic, but really need. If you can help in this way and find contributors that will be great. Yug (talk) 14:00, 5 August 2006 (UTC)