pt: Deixe suas mensagens em pt:Usuário Discussão:Cicerohr.
en: Please leave your messages in pt:Usuário Discussão:Cicerohr.
es: Deja tua mensaje en pt:Usuário Discussão:Cicerohr.
|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
Hello - thank you for providing images to the wikimedia commons. Please keep in mind that images uploaded to the commons should be useful to all users of wikimedia projects - this is possible only if the images can be found by other people. To allow others to find the images you uploaded here, the images should be in some place that can be found by navigating the category structure. This means that you should either place the images on topic pages (galleries) or put the images directly into a category, or do both (see Commons:Categories). To find good categories for your images, the CommonSense tool may help. You can find a convenient overview of your uploaded files here: Gallery
The important point is that the images should be placed in the general structure somewhere. There is a large number of completely unsorted images on the commons right now. If you would like to help to place some of those images where they can be found, please do! Thank you. Samulili 13:58, 12 June 2006 (UTC)
Please tag images
Thank you for providing images to the commons. Please keep in mind that images and other files on the commons must be under a free license and should be useful to the Wikimedia projects. To allow others to use your files, some additional information must be given on the description page. Most importantly:
- Describe what it is about in a short sentence. (What does the image show?)
- State the author and the date of creation. If you made it yourself, say so explicitly. If it is from another Wikipedia user, link to the person's local user page.
- If you did not create the file yourself, state the source you got it from.
- Add a copyright tag - images without an appropriate license tag will be deleted.
- Add the image to one or more gallery pages and/or appropriate categories, so it can be found by others. To find out where an image belongs, you can use CommonsSense.
If you copied the file from another wiki, please copy all information given there and say who uploaded it to that wiki.
Please add as much information as possible. If there is not sufficient information, the file may have to be deleted. For more information, follow the Commons:First steps guide. If you need help or have questions, please ask at the Help desk. Thank you. --Panther 09:27, 18 August 2006 (UTC)