|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
--SieBot 12:22, 4 November 2007 (UTC)
TUSC token d0ac6afe1fa55f3bd2417841f2566536 
I am now proud owner of a TUSC account!
Help desk 
Pictures from BioMed Central Open Access Article 
File:Noctua minima.jpg 
Hi Burkhard - Thanks! A tricky one; on re-thinking, it might be best consigned to Cat:Unidentified Strigidae, or take it out of the sci cats altogether and just leave it in Cat:Owls in art. Just took a look at an online list of Edwards' illustrations, and they show birds from all over the world, so it needn't even be a European species - the next plate after is a macaw from South America. Agree it's a rotten bit of artwork, but that's what it was like when they were dealing with stuffed corpses ;-) Do what you think best. - MPF (talk) 22:23, 24 April 2009 (UTC)
Hallo Burkhard, habe mir erlaubt das Bild zu nominieren. Dort ist dann die Frage aufgetaucht, ob es nicht besser wäre, aufzuhellen. Bitte dort weiterdiskutieren, wenn gewünscht. --Ayacop (talk) 17:55, 10 June 2011 (UTC)
- I modify the image to lighten, if you do not find to your taste you can cancel it. --Archaeodontosaurus (talk) 06:51, 11 June 2011 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing images 
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
- Image:Pentatomidae spec-dkrb.jpg was uncategorized on 26 June 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:49, 27 June 2011 (UTC)
Than you for AGF. Really, I don't know, why new category was not created. Maybe I was doing to many editions simultaneously. My fault. Anyway, mistake corrected (category created) and I will move reverse osmosis items to new cat. Best regards.Ciacho5 (talk) 21:42, 26 October 2011 (UTC)