nomegestrol acetate 
Your diagram for nomogestrol acetate is identical to the structure of megestrol acetate, yet different MW and CAS. In looking at the structure, i noticed a mistake. You show a methyl group attached to Carbon-10, whereas it should be a hydrogen.
- Thanks for catching the problem and letting me know. I have now corrected File:nomegestrol acetate.svg, replacing the methyl group with a hydrogen. Ed (Edgar181) 20:18, 8 January 2013 (UTC)
When I make an error, leave me a message (Important, please read) 
I don't know enough about some topics, as I am just beginning to edit and don't have that much experience. If I made a mistake, please leave a message on my talk page rather than block me. I am getting very annoyed by this! 126.96.36.199
- Instead of continually evading your block as Dy11111 and continuing to make the same kinds of edits that led to your block, you need to request an unblock at w:en:user talk:Dy11111, addressing the reasons for your block. Ed (Edgar181) 14:06, 29 January 2013 (UTC)
Please notice the mistake in your structure of Hopane: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Hopane.svg#filelinks The isopropyl functional group is on C-21 and not on C-20!
- Yes, you're right. Thanks for catching the problem and letting me know. I have now corrected it. Ed (Edgar181) 14:22, 15 February 2013 (UTC)
Unfortunately the image is distorted now. ;-) Best, Jan 17:12, 15 February 2013 (UTC)
- The image displays correctly for me. If the image is distorted on your computer, I think that can be solved by refreshing your browser or clearing your browser's cache. Ed (Edgar181)
- Also one of the methyl sterochemistries is not in agreement with that IUPAC Section F ref (I added an annotation tag on it). DMacks (talk) 18:27, 15 February 2013 (UTC)
- Yup, another error. The sterechemistry of the listing at Chemical Abstracts matches the one in your link, so I have flipped the stereochemistry at that position. Thanks, both of you, for your careful attention. Ed (Edgar181) 19:10, 15 February 2013 (UTC)
Could you set an expiry date for my indefinite block 
- I might be willing to unblock you if you stopped the repeated childish behavior. But at the very least you need to request an unblock at w:en:user talk:Dy11111, addressing the reasons for your block. Ed (Edgar181) 15:22, 29 March 2013 (UTC)