Hi edoderoo. This is Bengt Nyman talking about nominations for deletion of some of my images: Why Edoderoo ?? Other People have been uploading my images from my Flickr site (>250) to Wikimedia Commons for years. Why should my own uploading require a different license ?? Please explain yourself. ALSO: Please do not send me messages from an email address that do not accept answers !! Bengt Nyman
- 1 Liedje Jean Droit
- 2 Monumentenlijst
- 3 Thank you for participating in Wiki Loves Monuments 2013! Please help with this survey.
- 4 Commons:Deletion requests/File:Jane Hading, GB 5316, Photo Boyer, edit.jpg
- 5 File:Evil masquerade 2011.jpg
- 6 Serious mistake
- 7 File source is not properly indicated: File:3rd bio diagram.jpg
- 8 File:Gemeente Amstelveen.1994.Michael Jacklin.IMG-0165.jpg
- 9 File:Jesse-faber-1406283465.jpg
- 10 File:Gedenksteen Mieke Pullen.jpg
Liedje Jean Droit
Hallo Edoderoo, ik heb de beschrijving van
aangepast omdat het gemarkeerd was om te verwijderen. Kunt u dat even nakijken en misschien de markering verwijderen.
- Ja, ik heb 'm ontvangen, hij staat in mijn lijstje van dingen die ik nog moet doen. Maar afgelopen week zat ik voor mijn werk in Engeland, dus kwam er niet zo heel veel van terecht. Edoderoo (talk) 13:51, 24 November 2013 (UTC)
Thank you for participating in Wiki Loves Monuments 2013! Please help with this survey.
Thanks to the participation of people like you, the contest gathered more than 365,000 pictures of cultural heritage objects from more than 50 countries around the world, becoming the largest photography competition to have ever taken place.
You can find all your pictures in your upload log, and are of course very welcome to keep uploading images and help develop Wikimedia Commons, even though you will not be able to win more prizes (just yet).
If you'd like to start editing relevant Wikipedia articles and share your knowledge with other people, please go to the Wikipedia Welcome page for more information, guidance, and help.
To make future contests even more successful than this year, we would like to invite you to share your experiences with us in a short survey. Please fill in this short survey in your own language, and help us learn what you liked and didn't like about Wiki Loves Monuments 2013.
Hello, Please read the description before creating a DR. We don't care what is the license on Flickr, because the uploader there does not own the copyright. The photographer is Paul Boyer, who died in 1908. Thanks, Yann (talk) 09:25, 28 November 2013 (UTC)
- Yeah, I've seen you deleted the speedy, thanks for that... I was too quick on this one, sorry for that! Edoderoo (talk) 09:27, 28 November 2013 (UTC)
- Two years ago the image was free, and this was stated on the weblink that is now the permission of the image. For some reason that text is not anymore on that page, and also the image is gone there. For me the image will still be free (once free, for ever free), but the evidence is taken away. Edoderoo (talk) 21:34, 18 February 2014 (UTC)
- By the way, this discussion is on OTRS #2012041310008929 ... but that ticket number is not the actual proof itself like we usually get on OTRS. Therefor i haven't used the template, but gave the link. Unfortunately, people can change the internet. Edoderoo (talk) 21:36, 18 February 2014 (UTC)
Hi. You've been uploading several photos from 1968, and filling in the "date" field with today. That's wrong. The "date" field is for when the photo was created, not for when you uploaded it. I'm fixing the ones you've uploaded today; please be more careful next time. Thanks.
- I did a mass upload (hmm, mass, 15 images) with the wizard. I didn't enter a date, it was auto-filled I guess. I will double check next time. Edoderoo (talk) 15:10, 26 February 2014 (UTC)
- Ah! You're not the first person who I've cautioned against this error, but you are the first one to explain what happened. it's a flaw in the wizard; I've spoken to some WMF people in order to have that fixed. Might take a while, but at least now we know to ask. DS (talk) 19:14, 26 February 2014 (UTC)
File source is not properly indicated: File:3rd bio diagram.jpg
|This media was probably deleted.|
|A file that you have uploaded to Wikimedia Commons, File:3rd bio diagram.jpg, was missing information about where it comes from or who created it, which is needed to verify its copyright status. The file probably has been deleted. If you've got all required information, request undeletion providing this information and the link to the concerned file (
If you created the content yourself, enter
If someone else created the content, or if it is based on someone else's work, the source should be the address to the web page where you found it, the name and ISBN of the book you scanned it from, or similar. You should also name the author, provide verifiable information to show that the content is in the public domain or has been published under a free license by its author, and add an appropriate template identifying the public domain or licensing status, if you have not already done so.
- This file originates from :en-wiki. The original uploader can be found there, I only moved it to commons for common use. Edoderoo (talk) 19:23, 3 May 2014 (UTC)
|File:Jesse-faber-1406283465.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
Beste Edoderoo, Ik heb de foto van de gedenksteen van de Nederlandse atlete Mieke Pullen geüpload. De foto is je op 10 aug. jl toegezonden door de maker ervan, Kees de Kort, die toestemming heeft gegeven om deze foto op Wikipedia te gebruiken. Wil jij zorgen voor het OTRS template? Bij voorbaat mijn hartelijke dank. Groet, Piet.Wijker (talk) 13:34, 18 August 2014 (UTC)