Hi edoderoo. This is Bengt Nyman talking about nominations for deletion of some of my images: Why Edoderoo ?? Other People have been uploading my images from my Flickr site (>250) to Wikimedia Commons for years. Why should my own uploading require a different license ?? Please explain yourself. ALSO: Please do not send me messages from an email address that do not accept answers !! Bengt Nyman
Liedje Jean Droit
Hallo Edoderoo, ik heb de beschrijving van
aangepast omdat het gemarkeerd was om te verwijderen. Kunt u dat even nakijken en misschien de markering verwijderen.
- Ja, ik heb 'm ontvangen, hij staat in mijn lijstje van dingen die ik nog moet doen. Maar afgelopen week zat ik voor mijn werk in Engeland, dus kwam er niet zo heel veel van terecht. Edoderoo (talk) 13:51, 24 November 2013 (UTC)
Thank you for participating in Wiki Loves Monuments 2013! Please help with this survey.
Thanks to the participation of people like you, the contest gathered more than 365,000 pictures of cultural heritage objects from more than 50 countries around the world, becoming the largest photography competition to have ever taken place.
You can find all your pictures in your upload log, and are of course very welcome to keep uploading images and help develop Wikimedia Commons, even though you will not be able to win more prizes (just yet).
If you'd like to start editing relevant Wikipedia articles and share your knowledge with other people, please go to the Wikipedia Welcome page for more information, guidance, and help.
To make future contests even more successful than this year, we would like to invite you to share your experiences with us in a short survey. Please fill in this short survey in your own language, and help us learn what you liked and didn't like about Wiki Loves Monuments 2013.
Hello, Please read the description before creating a DR. We don't care what is the license on Flickr, because the uploader there does not own the copyright. The photographer is Paul Boyer, who died in 1908. Thanks, Yann (talk) 09:25, 28 November 2013 (UTC)
- Yeah, I've seen you deleted the speedy, thanks for that... I was too quick on this one, sorry for that! Edoderoo (talk) 09:27, 28 November 2013 (UTC)
- Two years ago the image was free, and this was stated on the weblink that is now the permission of the image. For some reason that text is not anymore on that page, and also the image is gone there. For me the image will still be free (once free, for ever free), but the evidence is taken away. Edoderoo (talk) 21:34, 18 February 2014 (UTC)
- By the way, this discussion is on OTRS #2012041310008929 ... but that ticket number is not the actual proof itself like we usually get on OTRS. Therefor i haven't used the template, but gave the link. Unfortunately, people can change the internet. Edoderoo (talk) 21:36, 18 February 2014 (UTC)
Hi. You've been uploading several photos from 1968, and filling in the "date" field with today. That's wrong. The "date" field is for when the photo was created, not for when you uploaded it. I'm fixing the ones you've uploaded today; please be more careful next time. Thanks.
- I did a mass upload (hmm, mass, 15 images) with the wizard. I didn't enter a date, it was auto-filled I guess. I will double check next time. Edoderoo (talk) 15:10, 26 February 2014 (UTC)
- Ah! You're not the first person who I've cautioned against this error, but you are the first one to explain what happened. it's a flaw in the wizard; I've spoken to some WMF people in order to have that fixed. Might take a while, but at least now we know to ask. DS (talk) 19:14, 26 February 2014 (UTC)