|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
--SieBot 03:48, 17 October 2007 (UTC)
Thank you for providing images to Wikimedia Commons. Please keep in mind that images uploaded to Commons should be useful to all users of Wikimedia projects. This is possible only if the images can be found by other people.
To allow others to find the images you uploaded here, the images should be in some place that can be found by navigating the category structure. This means that you should put the images into appropriate topic pages, categories, optionally galleries, or both of them (see Commons:Categories). To find good categories for your images, the CommonSense tool may help.
You can find a convenient overview of your uploaded files in this gallery.
The important point is that the images should be placed in the general structure somewhere. There are a large number of completely unsorted images on Commons right now. If you would like to help to place some of those images where they can be found, please do!
- Image:SodaWorksAtKeeler.jpg is uncategorized since 9 December 2008. BotMultichillT (talk) 05:52, 10 December 2008 (UTC)
- Image:TennesseePassSketch.jpg is uncategorized since 9 December 2008. BotMultichillT (talk) 05:52, 10 December 2008 (UTC)
- Image:ViewFromPomonaPark1904.jpg is uncategorized since 9 December 2008. BotMultichillT (talk) 05:52, 10 December 2008 (UTC)
- Image:BlackSmoker.jpg is uncategorized since 9 December 2008. BotMultichillT (talk) 05:52, 10 December 2008 (UTC)
- Image:Harmonic-tremor.jpg is uncategorized since 1 January 2009. BotMultichillT (talk) 05:44, 2 January 2009 (UTC)
- Image:MODIS1000013.jpg was uncategorized on 9 September 2009.
An image and the "no permission" template
Howdy. I'm curious why you made this edit. On the image's page, the source link leads to the image on Google. On Google, the image shows the same license we have on here.--Rockfang (talk) 01:44, 17 July 2011 (UTC)
TUSC token 83f735aa5821cef794447084e7b1700d
I am now proud owner of a TUSC account!
A barnstar for you!
|The Copyright Watcher Barnstar|
|,,,,, Sexymax15 (talk) 01:32, 10 November 2011 (UTC)|
File:Palazzo pants stretch satin.jpg
I selected the correct license when I uploaded the file, and you can see the information includes the original author source: Vivanista1 photostream. It's on Flickr Commons with the attribution license, here's the full URL:  I don't see what the problem is. The file is given correct attribution. What info is missing exactly? OttawaAC (talk) 03:32, 17 November 2011 (UTC)
- The link to the source image at Flickr - it has to be at the image page not here in the discussion. --Denniss (talk) 06:52, 17 November 2011 (UTC)
I probably selected the wrong options when uploading this file, but I work for the California Department of Real Estate and therefore we do own this file. This is not my personal Wiki account but rather an account for our department's IT team. Cadreteam (talk) 17:40, 21 November 2011 (UTC)
- The department owns the logo, you do not. Nor do you have the authority to make it public domain. Eeekster (talk) 22:33, 22 November 2011 (UTC)
Surrounded by Guitar 345.jpg
Hello Eeekster, I have full rights of ownership and furthermore an email was sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let me know if you need anything else.
for example if a picture is taken by me.. What prove will I give to you that this picture belongs to me...
File tagging File:Lea Lemare Courchevel2013b.jpg
Could you please tell me on what ground did you tag this file as "missing permission" ? The author is the uploader, I don't see the point of an OTRS persmission. If I missed something, tell me. Pleclown (talk) 12:09, 16 September 2013 (UTC)