|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
Suggestions to your images
Thank you for your contribution to the route signs in Hong Kong. However, I have some suggestions about some of these images. For the sign of XHT, EHT & WHT, can the colours be changed from "black and white" to "white and blue"? --18.104.22.168 06:51, 1 August 2008 (UTC)
- These three images were just uploaded the white in colour version. If you want a blue backgroud like a traffic sign, you may use CSS to add the background colour.
- Some colour code for your reference: Blue (#0071BE), Green (#00683D).--efilm (talk) 08:08, 1 August 2008 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
BotMultichillT 05:49, 24 January 2009 (UTC)
- Image:MHeiHK Bold.svg is uncategorized since 23 January 2009. BotMultichillT 05:49, 24 January 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Shenzhen Book City Centre City Music.JPG was uncategorized on 28 September 2009.
For the image "MTR Exit Sign.svg"
Could you please resize it to 30x30 px before uploading it? Otherwise, it would be inconsistent with the exit numeration images. Thanks for your contribution.13:00, 31 January 2011 (UTC)