Thank you for providing images to the commons. Please keep in mind that images and other files on the commons must be under a free license and should be useful to the wikimedia projects. To allow others to use your files, some additional information must be given on the description page. Most importantly:
- Describe what it is about in a short sentence. (What does the image show?)
- State the author and the date of creation. If you made it yourself, say so explicitly.
- If you did not create the file yourself, state the source you got it from.
- Add a Copyright tag - images without a appropriate license tag will be deleted.
- Add the image to one or more gallery pages and/or appropriate Categories, so it can be found by others.
If you copied the file from another wiki, please copy all information given there and say who uploaded it to that wiki.
Please add as much information as possible. If there is not sufficient information, the file may have to be deleted. For more Information, have a look at Commons:Licensing, Commons:criteria for inclusion and the Community Portal. If you need help or have questions, please ask at the village pump. Thank you. -- Duesentrieb 15:57, 6 May 2005 (UTC)
first thank you very much for your offer :-) Sorry, that I answer so late. I`m actually at Spain and have not allways Internet. If you can, take photos from the stations
- and Tøyen
And, if you can, take please a photo of street-metro-crossing with a train, e.g. at Vinderen. And last but not least *g* please take a photo from the newest metro train. If you can`t take anyone image, doesn`t matter! Greetings from Spain --Jcornelius 16:42, 22 September 2005 (UTC)
I've added a info box with nynorsk (may need corrections), bokmål and danish descriptions. Used no:Majorstuen for all except nynorsk (nn:Majorstua) since this is the official name. Den moderate bokmålsmannen Nsaa 13:39, 14 October 2006 (UTC)
Muldyret utenfor Rikshospitalet er slettet, ettersom åndsverksloven ikke tillater kommersiell bruk av bilder der et vernet kunstverk er hovedmotiv, jfr. http://www.lovdata.no/all/hl-19610512-002.html#24. Cnyborg 01:29, 14 November 2006 (UTC)
Congratulations! File:Hurum kirke.jpg, which was produced or nominated by you, was reviewed and has now been promoted to Quality Image status. If you would like to nominate another image, please do so at Quality images candidates.
--Ikiwaner 07:40, 25 November 2006 (UTC)
Deletion request of duplicate image
|Image deletion warning||Image:Bitihorn north.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this image, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue. If the file is up for deletion because it has been superseded by a superior derivative of your work, consider the notion that although the file may be deleted, your hard work (which we all greatly appreciate) lives on in the new file.
Berland 20:01, 10 June 2007 (UTC)
Quality Image Promotion
Congratulations! File:Apikal4D.gif, which was produced or nominated by you, was reviewed and has now been promoted to Quality Image status. If you would like to nominate another image, please do so at Quality images candidates.
File tagging File:Oldtidsveien_royken.gif
|This media was probably deleted.|
|Thanks for uploading File:Oldtidsveien_royken.gif. This media is missing permission information. A source is given, but there is no proof that the author or copyright holder agreed to license the file under the given license. Please provide a link to an appropriate webpage with license information, or send an email with copy of a written permission to OTRS (email@example.com). This also applies if you are the author yourself.
The file probably has been deleted. If you sent a permission, try to send it again after 14 days. Do not re-upload. When the OTRS-member processes your mail, the file can be undeleted. Additionally you can request undeletion here, providing a link to the File-page on Commons where it was uploaded (
t-bane bilder :-)
Hei! Du har jo tatt mange bra bilder av t-banen tidligere. Vi t-bane-nerdene er likevel fremdeles på jakt etter flere bilder, så hvis du skulle ha noen på maskinen tatt tidligere som ikke er upload'a til commons ville vi satt veldig stor pris på om de ble dette :-) (ikke ment som noe press av noe slag altså) Yosh3000 (talk) 21:50, 18 March 2009 (UTC)
- Takk for påminnelsen! Nei, jeg har ingen liggende, men jeg har tenkt på det, nå som det blir vår og lysere kvelder. Jeg jobber i Oslo, men har noen mils reisevei. Når det blir motorsykkel- (i stedet for buss-)sesong, kan jeg ta noen ettermiddager å kjøre rundt og fotografere. Bortsett fra de nye settene, er det noe spesielt som savnes? --Ekko (talk) 13:55, 19 March 2009 (UTC)
- Ok :-) Du må for all del ikke stresse med det altså, var mest om du hadde noen inne. Det er en del bilder av MX3000 igrunnen, (se Category:MX3000 ), det som man mangler mest av er bilder fra stasjonene på Holmenkollbanen, og til en viss grad fra Grorudbanen og Røabanen (Kolsåsbanen er under oppgradering så regner med det kommer mer til denne etterhvert). Ellers er det jo bare å rote rundt på Category:Oslo subway og se hva som er der allerede. Yosh3000 (talk) 22:16, 19 March 2009 (UTC)
Tetralogy of Fallot
hi, some months ago you mention a mistake in my diagram . i didnt had time then but i have it now, could you explain me where the mistake is? and if you have a source image it would be helpfull too -LadyofHats (talk) 08:43, 30 June 2009 (UTC)
- I'm currently on vacation. I'll get back to you in a couple of weeks. --Ekko (talk) 09:33, 30 June 2009 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
BotMultichillT 12:08, 7 September 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Vestfossen Storgata.jpg was uncategorized on 6 September 2009.
|File:Womanonsideinlung.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.